Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2011, 07:36 AM

Thursday another wet one

Good morning everyone

Another wet day here but not as bad as yesterday, just a steady drizzle which wets you more than you think it does. Mother natures creatures are hungry this morning, not sooner do we put food out than it is gone.

Plans for today, shopping this morning for goodies, lunch at some establishment and an afternoon of relaxation followed by another night of visitors.

Have a great day everyone remember, do unto others what you want done expect to be done unto you, only do it first.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2011, 07:49 AM

Re: Thursday another wet one

Good morning Bob and all who follow.

November type weather here this morning with wind and rain, so I'll keep my head down and clear out some cupboards of old paperwork methinks and then maybe watch a film this afternoon.

Have a dry day if you can and hey, let's be good to one another.....

Barry
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2011, 09:02 AM

Good morning all, another dreary day. Food shopping this morning if I can manage through the rain, it's a ten minute walk each way with my shopping bag on wheels.

Stay warm, dry & safe everyone.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2011, 09:54 AM

another dreary day here, it did start to drizzle but that has now cleared up, could do with a really good down pour to clear the air.
have a good day with whatever you do
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2011, 10:14 AM

Just done some shopping and fatally we went into Morrisons, Fatally I say because every time we go into Morrisons we always buy some freshly bake brown bread which taste so good with Bacon on it(I have three doorsteps filled with Bacon sitting in front of me) which always makes me eat to much.
Like the Politicians I will never learn.

The heavy drizzle is down to a slow drizzle with the sun trying to come out, maybe a better day is looming.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2011, 10:48 AM

Morning everyone done the dreaded weekly shop.

Dull here but still no rain,looks like we missed it again.
Have a good day one and all
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2011, 11:36 AM

We've avoided rain too.. a little on the windy side but dry. Today is showing signs of bouts of sunshine but blink and you'll miss them.
Am awaiting the Argos delivery lorry who is bringing my daughters new notebook pc. Between 7am and 6pm they say.. I guess it'll be 5.50pm lol
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2011, 01:05 PM

Good morning all. No rain in site here. We're in mid-August & have yet to have a 90F, 32C day this year. That's really mild.

Grocery shopping will be in order after I visit Jack the cat. I'm sure he'll be glad to see me. Nothing else exciting happening today. Have a good day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2011, 01:26 PM

Good afternoon all, another miserable dull day outside but what can you do. I got some old DVD's delivered so I think I'll put my feet up and watch one, maybe that old rarely seen classic horror 'The Mole People' because I feel like a Mole stuck in the house.
Do your best to have a good day Folks.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2011, 04:07 PM

Hi people! It's a lovely day here, if a bit cooler than normal: just after 11 am and only 26 C (78 F), blue sky, lower humidity and no breeze to speak of. We won't make the 30s this afternoon. You all are certainly having a cool and wet spell! My new checks finally came with the new address and a new picture: Leia. My old ones had Dandy. Very nervous about the vet visit this afternoon, I am a wimp about that, I admit; will be so glad when it's over....

Stay dry if you can ....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top