Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 09:16 AM

Thundery Tuesday

Morning everyone a strange morning with low cloud on the hills and a definite feeling of thunder in the air. I do wish we could have a jolly good storm at least it would settle some of the dust.

Lots to do today, I never seem to get everything done, never enough hours in the day.

Have a good day one and all
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 09:32 AM

Re: Thundery Tuesday

Good morning all, still muggy here & light rain forecast. It turned to rain yesterday too. Going out later so I hope it waits until I get back.

There's the usual gang of birds at & under my feeders..

Enjoy your day all, whatever the weather...
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 09:37 AM

Got a stormy headache, hope it rains and gets this muggy weather out of the way, very draining.
Have a good one where ever you are
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 09:38 AM

Thundery and oppressive here this morning so I'm not taking Oscar for his walk as he found the heat too much yesterday and is still very quiet.

Jobs for me: bit of tidying in the garden, mow my mum's lawns and then relax in the deck chair this afternoon..

Have a good day yourselves.

Barry
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 09:53 AM

Morning all warm and sunny in London this morning.

Have good day.

Val
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 10:17 AM

I thought we might have had a thunderstorm yesterday but it didn't happen. It did rain overnight though so no need to water the garden. There is still a heavy atmosphere so it's possible a thunderstorm may still be on the cards.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 10:29 AM

Good morning all, the weather is just about the same as you Folks have it. Went to take a bath last night and the water did not heat up for some reason so I have to wait in for a chap to call and have a look at the boiler, and I see in the paper a horse called Nude going in the 4.15 at Bath, I think this may be a sign from the Gods so I will chance a fiver on it. Enjoy the Day Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 12:12 PM

Hello folks it appears we have the same weather here in the SW....... very heavy, overcast with no wind. I'm hoping any storms will come this week before we go on our on hols Friday.

A bit of garden tidying is called for this afternoon as the baskets and containers are starting to look bedraggled.

No sign of AB again this morning, I do hope all is well with him.

I believe Bob returned from his amazing vacation yesterday, I'm sure he will have lots to tell us soon ...... and I am impatient to see his wonderful photos of the Canyons of the West!

Enjoy your day all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 03:56 PM

Hi everyone. Gorgeous day again here, nearing 11 am and 28 C (82 F), azure blue skies, lower humidity and a nice breeze blowing thru my window! What I dream of in a cold grey January! We made 37.7 C (100 F) yesterday. Have a grocery delivery this afternoon, about the most exciting thing that will happen all day .....

I hope AB is OK. Be nice to yourself today!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 06:48 PM

The Man called to fix the boiler, spent 10 minutes here, gave me a load of boiler technology which I didn't understand, charged me 95 Euro's and departed. And me horse lost.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top