Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 06:56 AM

Thursday Good Morning

Good morning all, a wild night here with high winds and lashing rain which is forecast until at least lunchtime they say...

My mum and our eldest daughter are visiting for lunch today, so I'll be on spud bashing and cleaning duties no doubt whilst Mrs B kills the fatted calf....

Have a pleasant day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 07:20 AM

Re: Thursday Good Morning

Hi

Good Morning All.

Wet and windy here as well Barry.

I have to venture out to do some shopping then will be having a quiet day indoors.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 07:46 AM

Good Morning everyone - and Goodbye for a while!

My computer is going in for it's annual health check and to have a new CD/DVD drive fitted. While it won't take long for the techy guys to do it I am reliant on car owning friends to collect for me after it is done. Could be a couple of days - could be a week.

Definitely on a roll this morning - already made a cauldron of carrot and tomato soup, done a load of laundry, dusted and vacuumed in the sitting room, and added the next chapter to my novel.

Need tea and toast now!

Have a wonderful day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 08:58 AM

Good morning all.

Sunny but windy here.

Staying in today or might just pop into the Charity shop, to take some clothes in there.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 09:24 AM

Good morning all.

My plans for the day are scuppered. I had planned to go a walk in the Derbyshire Dales with my friend Chris but it's raining!! Looks like we'll be having a session at the gym instead.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 10:14 AM

Good morning everyone kept away half the night by wind and rain and things blowing around the garden. Also aching legs make sleep difficult.

Just had a text from my son to ask do I want to go and play with the baby twins before they have their nap at 11 am . I can't do things at short notice these days , half my body is not working well things take time. I do wish my family would realise this and give me more notice .

I have started a batch of bread rolls and want to do the washing, the forecast for tomorrow is dreadful, wind and rain and I might just get the sheets dry this morning .
Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 10:35 AM

Good morning everyone what a stormy night! We were woken by a loud bang in the night, got up thinking it was something in the house but couldn’t find anything wrong. Got up this morning to find our next door neighbour’s fence had blown down.

Washing machine is on, hoping it will dry outdoors later.

Enjoy your day everyone
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 11:14 AM

Morning all.

Noisy night here, next door's aerial don't half clatter about on the chimney when the wind blows Worse wind to come tomorrow though, hope my fence survives.

I have to fill a renegade hole in the wall today, the wind is whistling through it.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 12:11 PM

Good Morning everyone.
Very windy here, but the sun is shining.
Have a lovely day all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top