Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 05:36 PM

Here's a problem you may not have had.

I was eating a toasted banana and strawberry jam sandwich. That has nothing to do with it but, it was so yummy!

Anyway, I've been sorting out my clutter, giving stuff to charity, throwing stuff out etc.
I have about 100 Life Drawings left from 4 years at college. I already tore up about 200 last time I moved, put them out for recycle after getting covered in charcoal dust.
I want to keep about 10 but the rest...

I can't be bothered to tear them up (and remove any naughty bits), I can't have a bonfire and I think the refuse operatives may get over excited if I put the drawings in the bin whole or hand them in to police!

What should I do with them?

No, I'm not sending them out in brown envelopes!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 05:38 PM

Re: Here's a problem you may not have had.

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I was eating a toasted banana and strawberry jam sandwich. That has nothing to do with it but, it was so yummy!

Anyway, I've been sorting out my clutter, giving stuff to charity, throwing stuff out etc.
I have about 100 Life Drawings left from 4 years at college. I already tore up about 200 last time I moved, put them out for recycle after getting covered in charcoal dust.
I want to keep about 10 but the rest...

I can't be bothered to tear them up (and remove any naughty bits), I can't have a bonfire and I think the refuse operatives may get over excited if I put the drawings in the bin whole or hand them in to police!

What should I do with them?

No, I'm not sending them out in brown envelopes!
Tessa!
Put them on eBay!
Original art works go for a fortune!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 05:40 PM

I'd probably pay more for posting them than I get
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

02-02-2019, 05:41 PM

I was thinking more weed control...
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 05:42 PM

I'd give it a go..

And I'm definitely going to try that toasted butty too!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

02-02-2019, 05:47 PM

Yes it's scrummy, I think I need another one.

I wonder if a college would like my drawings. "How not to draw people naked" sort of display.
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 05:59 PM

Have you got a shredder?

Otherwise you could staple groups of them together in small sheaves, so that the blank sides are on the outside, and then bin them.
(One staple on each of the four sides of the sheaf, iyswim).
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 06:09 PM

Why not have them laminated?, then you can keep them forever..
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

02-02-2019, 06:20 PM

They're A1 size, a bit too big for laminating and my shredder gets bunged up after two bills.

You're not supposed to put staples in recycle paper
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

02-02-2019, 06:22 PM

I might put them out in the rain or under the black weed fabric before I put chippings down

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top