Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 05:46 AM

Good Morning Monday

Morning everybody.

It's been a cold and chilly night at work.
After my sleep this morning it's another doctor's appointment for my ears problem, which I will be wanting satisfactory answers to sort out. I can't carry on like this.

Have a nice day all
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 06:01 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning Floydy and all who follow

Sorry your ears are still a problem Floydy...I know this sounds daft but try chewing gum ...the jaw action helps clear your tubes....forgive my childlike medical terminology

I'm looking after my little Grandson later for a few hours he is not very well and can't go to nursery so I will try make him smile a bit through his conjunctivitis

Have a good day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 06:49 AM

Good morning everyone, no sight of the full moon eclipse this morning, just a blanket of cloud and drizzle here

Dentist check up for me this morning, and I've a dodgy tooth which may need some attention so not looking forward to it that much.

Enjoy the day folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 08:27 AM

Good morning all.

Hope you get it sorted Floydy.

Its really Frosty here, can't see our car from the frost.

Off out at 8.30am.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 08:48 AM

Good morning everybody.

Good luck with the doctor & dentist Floydy & Barry.

Not a very exciting day planned here - just jobs around the house & garden that have been neglected.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 09:08 AM

Good Morning everyone!

The eclipse was magickal - even now the moon is still a deep pink as she sets. The dawn sky looks threatening though - really red and angry.

Watching these occasional eerie phenomenons - it is easy to understand how less enlightened generations could see them as evil omens.

I have nothing planned for today - but I think the Housework Goblins are lurking!

Stay warm, stay safe.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 09:40 AM

Good morning all.

Opticians to collect my new 'spares', doc's this p.m. and a bit of shopping in between.

Best of luck with your appt. Floyds. Fingers crossed for you.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 10:02 AM

Good morning everyone cold grey and grim here.

I might pop to the shops for some bits and pieces if I can work up enough enthusiasm, staying in the warmth seems a better option.

Enjoy your day
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 10:30 AM

Morning all. I expected to be getting up to a white frost but its 3deg out there so not bad for time of year. John has got a streaming cold and we were supposed to be going to a funeral at 1pm. I think it would be silly but he'll make his own mind up.
I hope you get your ears sorted Floydy. That tip with chewing gum might be worth a go. When I went to the dentist last week I said about my jaw clicking when I open and close my mouth and part of the inspection was her sticking a finger in each ear to feel it when I opened my mouth.
Odd feeling but the hinge bit of the jaw is right by your ear.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 01:24 PM

Good Afternoon everyone.
Sorry to read about health problems.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top