Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2011, 07:21 AM

Shopping Monday

Good morning everyone

Once more we have a sun lit day before us with hardly a cloud in the sky and hardly a breath of wind so get out you sun screen. The birds have come en-masse this morning there must be well over 500 flying around plus the seagulls and crows. the skies look like there is an air show going on.

Plans for today are window shopping for a new mower for us, a sat nav for my daughter and a microscope for the Grand daughter, lunch at some local and an afternoon/ evening with friends.

Have a great day and stay foot loose and fancy free.
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2011, 08:28 AM

Re: Shopping Monday

Sounds like it's all reverse this morning, we have a thick cloud covering, and only 25c Brrrrrr.

Following the fall from my Mountain Bike yesterday, around the left eye is real mess, looks like a piece of raw meat. The left side of my chest is still sore, but a don't think I've cracked a rib. The grazes have all dried up now. Just feel a bit of a mess at the moment and a bit sorry for myself.

Off out soon to do a load of shopping, have to get some timber for a project I'm doing tomorrow.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2011, 08:58 AM

Morning all another sunny day here. Off to the post office before it gets hot.
Have a good day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2011, 09:19 AM

Off to the east coast for a few days this morning, which will probably be the coldest place in England this week...

Have a great day and hey, let's look out for one another....

Barry
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2011, 09:51 AM

Bit overcast today, but warm off to the docs.....bloods
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2011, 11:03 AM

Good morning all, another great day here, oh Lord keep 'em comin'. A Man could become used to this idle weather and retire altogether. The only problem I have today is whether to use her sun lounger or mine...Decisions, decisions.
Have a lovely day Folks.
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2011, 11:14 AM

Vet Monday for me, had Missy for a check up. Cloudy but warm here. Enjoy your day all.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2011, 04:05 PM

Hi all. Sunny and still warm, but the worst heat has abated: 30 C (83 F); we didn't make the triple digits yesterday nor will we today, high will be about 94/95 F. And a good chance of t'storms this afternoon and evening. All quiet, just down to the library to change book and get Leia's grass.

Enjoy your day, don't overdo!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2011, 09:58 PM

Had an unexpected visitor yesterday, my Brother, who stayed overnight. Was very pleased that the sun was shining this morning as could get bedding and rest of washing out and dry. Turned into a lovely day, bit cloudy at times, but pleasantly warm. Met my friend this afternoon and took the dogs round the reservoirs. Then it was off to my Nieces to pick up her ironing-got that done and returned-not bad having a same day delivery service

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top