Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2011, 07:14 AM

Cleaning Friday

Good morning everyone.

The sun is shining the birds are singing the farm noises are deafening so all must be right with the world.

Plans for today are cleaning up my study (always do on a Friday) lunch at some local establishment then the afternoon with friends and the evening relaxing with Napoleon.

Have a great day everyone and dont forget who needs your attention.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2011, 08:29 AM

Re: Cleaning Friday

Mornin all . . . ahh, Friday, . . lemming day . . . the last day of the week when all and sundry dash about like demented lemmings preparing for the weekend's festivities.

Take care offers . . . and do unto others before they do it unto you.

Yay . . . though I walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil . . . . coz I'm the biggest son-of-a-bitch in the valley.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2011, 08:35 AM

Morning to all and sundry,waifs, strays and ne'erdowells.

Great morning here in Sherwood forest and we are just back from our first walkies with young hound. Spot of maintenance and sweeping now and hopefully relaxing in the garden this afternoon.

Whatever you're planning I hope it goes well for you.

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2011, 08:47 AM

Good morning everyone cool and sunny here but still no rain which we desperately need in this area where a large amount of fruit and vegetables are grown for the wholesale market.

I am off to the shops and to collect my latest local ebay bargain , a crate of baby bricks which I got for 99p. They will be washed and sterilise and we will have lots of fun with them.

Have a good day one and all..
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2011, 09:01 AM

Good morning all, lo and behold the Sun is out again!, the Lord taketh away and giveth back in abundance (Woody Allen). I'm off with my dearly beloveth to yonder Maplins to buy a new security camera as the olde one is knackered.
Sound man Denis, don't let 'em mess with your molars.
Enjoy your day folks.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2011, 09:21 AM

Well today has started very nice indeed, the sun is shining, came into town with my husband and had a nice coffee before going off to work, have a nice weekend all, hope it keeps fine.
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2011, 09:23 AM

Hi everyone, enjoy your day.
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2011, 10:40 AM

Bright and sunny and hot as always, here in the dusty south of Spain.
Just back from a quick 17 mile ride on the bike. Normally down of the coast on a Friday, but have no reason to be there today, so the routine is all changed.

Off for a spot of 'top up' shopping at Lidl's after lunch, then it's off to a quiz tonight at a bar in Arroyo de le Miel, (for those interested that's the Stream of Honey).

Now you all know as much as I do.................
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2011, 12:49 PM

Hello to everyone

No sunshine here, just a blanket of grey cloud...hope it brightens up over the weekend.

Not long back from a trolley dash around Sainsbury's, I was amazed at all the offers that were in store today.

Going to our daughter's this evening to child sit (8 & 10) while their parents go to a birthday celebration. They are allowed to stay up later this evening as today is their last day at school until September.

Have an enjoyable day and a great weekend all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2011, 03:42 PM

Hi all! The heat wave is here: sunny and already 33 C (91 F) at a bit before 10:30 am; going to be a scorcher. A bit of a cool down by next week. All quiet here as usual, the most exciting thing I'll probably be doing is washing my hair and drying it in the sun up on the lovely roof deck.

Hope everyone has a pleasant day. Rocky, pub quiz... en Espanol?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top