Join for free
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 11:14 PM

Who wants to be a Millionaire?

Are you watching the new set up? Do not like it, what do you thinki?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 11:16 PM

Re: Who wants to be a Millionaire?

No, not for me Moyra.
I'm afraid I don't like Jeremy Clarkson at all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 11:33 PM

I can stand him, just. But the set up is terrible!
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 11:57 PM

A terrible thing to say about our next Prime Minister, in my opinion. James May for Chancellor.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 02:55 AM

Ok...I'm the odd one.
I like it-it doesn't have the blaring music and it's more about the contest than the host. I do like Jeremy Clarkson,which puts me in the minority,I know...but my mate has a farm which shares a boundary with his-and he's a properly decent bloke,away from the tv cameras. I also think he does do his best to keep it moving...you must admit,some of the contestants do ramble on a bit..ok,a lot,when just answering would do. No,all-in-all,I do like the new WWTBAM and I think JC is a good choice for host.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 06:33 AM

The young man taking his Masters made me laugh he said he was a poker player and he was going to take chances and not prevericate.....what did he do?

Waffled on endlessly and took no chances He went away with 35k though which he proudly announced he would spend on Monster Munch

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top