Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 07:33 AM

Ache free Thursday

Good morning everyone

A bit later today due to watching a family of Foxes running around enjoying themselves. The rain did not bother them nor us and if it had'nt been for the farmer going for the cows we would still be watching them I think.
Yesterday turned into a good day for me. She who must be obeyed went off for the day with her friend and left me sitting in the recliner with a large mug of coffee listening to some beautiful music. When she returned I was still there asleep. lol

This morning I awoke without any aches or pains, wonderful.

Plans for today are trimming next doors Rasberry plants, they are away for a month, which are encroaching into our garden. Pruning the roses which are beginning to look like trees and then off for lunch somewhere with the afternoon spent catching up on correspondence.

Have a great day and spare a moment or two thinking about absent friends from here.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 07:46 AM

Re: Ache free Thursday

Good morning everyone and good to hear that you've much recovered AB.

Raining here today so may catch up on some paperwork prior to going out to lunch with friends.

Have a great day all and let's watch out for one another....

Barry
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 08:17 AM

Mornin all . . I have a pain too . . . . she's called the wife.

Have a safe one offers.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 09:03 AM

Good morning everyone
..pleased to hear you are feeling better AB.

I am feeling quite tired after baby sitting all three babies at once for the first time yesterday evening. At one stage they were all screaming at the same time so I sat on the bedroom floor between the twin's cots with baby Hanna in my arms ignoring the screaming and I sang . Graduallly the screaming stopped and everyone except Nanna went to sleep .
Whew! All was calm when Mummy and Daddy came home .

It is dull here today,not much planned though as always there is plenty of cleaning to do.

Have a lovely day one and all
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 09:11 AM

Happy Thursday all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 12:39 PM

Good morning all, the weather? what can I say, simple terrible, lashing rain with some thunder, dark clouds everywhere. The Wife, who loves to be on the go all the time is sitting on the sofa looking out at the rain and is bored stiff, the Grandsons are away till Saturday and she has nobody to fuss over. I have a little surprise for her, I got a copy of an old black and white film called 'A stolen life' with Bette Davis, she's crazy about Bette Davis's films and I'll stick it on for her. I'm off to the pub, the only place to be on a day like this.
Take care and don't get wet.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 01:55 PM

Well today started off beautiful, then it went windy, then it rained heavily and now it is back to being beautiful.
I dont mind all is right with the world, i have my health (sort of) and cannot complain (well i could if anyone would let me)
enjoy the rest of your day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by shirley ->
Well today started off beautiful, then it went windy, then it rained heavily and now it is back to being beautiful.
I dont mind all is right with the world, i have my health (sort of) and cannot complain (well i could if anyone would let me)
enjoy the rest of your day.
Shirley I noticed how black it was over your way, we missed the storm here though which is a shame because we need the rain.
I tried to tempt the rain this way by cleaning the windows
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 02:31 PM

Afternoon all, not too bad a day here weather wise, it's dry, splashes of blue sky here and there and the odd glimpse of sun.

Cassie Cat's senses were on top form this morning, all was well until after breakfast, then she disappeared behind the settee ...... how did she know she was going to the vet!! It must have been quite a sight with me at one end and OH at the other trying to catch her! Anyway she had her booster and didn't flinch but when the vet started to clip her claws she turned into a spitty madam All done for another year, bought some Katalax for her and came away £72.43 lighter!

I wonder how Bob is getting on in his big adventure vacation?

Enjoy your day everyone!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2011, 03:10 PM

Hi, people! Sunny here, quite warm: 32 C (89 F) at just about 10 am; the midwest heat wave is almost here, will make the 100s F for a few days. No news, just down to get my mail and Leia's grass. No storms in the forecast to cool things off.

AB, glad you're feeling more yourself. Poor Cassie, Mags, bet she's happy that's over!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top