Join for free
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2011, 01:07 AM

BobMielke

Has one of your topics been removed? We were chatting last night about one of your photos and I reversed pixels on it - remember? I can't seem to find it now. Did I do something wrong?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2011, 02:23 PM

Re: BobMielke

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Has one of your topics been removed? We were chatting last night about one of your photos and I reversed pixels on it - remember? I can't seem to find it now. Did I do something wrong?
I think this may be the thread you are querying, Mollie ......

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=5376
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2011, 01:54 AM

Thank you Mags. I still can't remember which section of the board this was in as I'm still trying to find my way around.

Cheers for that. This sure is a complicated place, but I'm doing me little bestest.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2011, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Thank you Mags. I still can't remember which section of the board this was in as I'm still trying to find my way around.

Cheers for that. This sure is a complicated place, but I'm doing me little bestest.
Mollie, you can always find your past posts (and thereby the right thread) by clicking on your profile and selecting "Find all posts by Mollie" on the left hand column....
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

22-07-2011, 10:31 PM

Thank you for that, Plantman. As I say, I'm still trying to find my way around, so all help is appreciated.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top