Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 03:07 PM

The lost and found thread

I lost my purse in a shop.
I only realised I had, when I went to look for it. It had £50 and my driver's license in it.
Luckily for me, I know many people, so my photo was recognised.
It was sent to my friend, who owns a shop, who was going away, so she gave it to another friend, who took it home for safe keeping. I tried phoning the Post Office, where I thought I had lost it.
Only a silly head office number.
Anyway, I got it back eventually.

Have you lost anything lately?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 03:09 PM

Re: The lost and found thread

Only my Temper.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Only my Temper.
Aww we all do that occasionally.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 03:13 PM

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 03:14 PM

That was lucky sweetie Pie. Glad you got it back.

I lost two hours sleep last night.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 03:15 PM

I lost my mobile phone last weekend when I went out shopping, but only realised it had gone when I got back home again.

I was frantic! Searching my pockets until I forlornly decided to try to ring my number from the landline in the vague and vain hope that someone in a shop had handed it in somewhere.

All my numbers, personal details, apps, music....

To no avail. So I put on my jacket again and got into the car in an effort to drive back into the busy city centre and retrace my steps.

But as I opened the car door - oh the hosannas of joy!! - there it was between my seat and the door pocket! It had fallen from my jacket pocket when I had been putting on my seat belt. So happy.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I lost my mobile phone last weekend when I went out shopping, but only realised it had gone when I got back home again.

I was frantic! Searching my pockets until I forlornly decided to try to ring my number from the landline in the vague and vain hope that someone in a shop had handed it in somewhere.

All my numbers, personal details, apps, music....

To no avail. So I put on my jacket again and got into the car in an effort to drive back into the busy city centre and retrace my steps.

But as I opened the car door - oh the hosannas of joy!! - there it was between my seat and the door pocket! It had fallen from my jacket pocket when I had been putting on my seat belt. So happy.

Phew!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

28-12-2018, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That was lucky sweetie Pie. Glad you got it back.

I lost two hours sleep last night.
Well you can't get that back Longlegs.
My Mum used to say, an hour before midnight, is worth two after.
Load of old ******
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

28-12-2018, 03:21 PM

PHEW Floydy, I have a wee shelf in the car that my phone sits on, I know where it is, I can see it and if I do get a call I can see who it is and know if I need to pull into a layby and call back...
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 03:51 PM

My get up and go has got up and gone...I don't know when I'll get it back..if ever...has Anyone seen it?...very worrying indeed

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top