Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 12:03 AM

Queen wants to 'bully' Megans dad!

apparently the Queen has offered to 'step in' and sort out Megans father who is pestering his daughter all the time. However Megan has put her foot down and side "no M'am I'll sort it out myself"! good on her can you imagine the international disturbance from the queen bullying an american citizen - trump would love that!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 12:09 AM

Re: Queen wants to 'bully' Megans dad!

Why can't she just talk to her dad and sort things out.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 12:12 AM

Now, now Gumbud, which newspaper did that come from ? Do you really think the Queen would be doing such a thing, or most of all allowing the information to leak out of the palace ? I doubt it very much. However I do think Meghan is somewhat controlling Harry.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 12:16 AM

I don't know why people in the UK need to watch the TV soaps,they've got a real live one going on.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 12:18 AM

I must say I am really fed up with all the bad press Meghan is getting. There's something really unpleasant about the leaks from staff etc. This is another example of idle gossip.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
I don't know why people in the UK need to watch the TV soaps,they've got a real live one going on.
Yes we have Brexit. We certainly don't need all this Royal dramarama on top of that.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 12:19 AM

Harry has made a huge mistake, this isn't Hollywood.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

21-12-2018, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Harry has made a huge mistake, this isn't Hollywood.
The Royals have always been more Hollywood than Hollywood. Their marketing value is up there with the Hollywood greats. That's why they add so much value to Britain's economy.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
The Royals have always been more Hollywood than Hollywood. Their marketing value is up there with the Hollywood greats. That's why they add so much value to Britain's economy.
I don't think I could disagree more, Hollywood might want to be royalty but it never will be.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

21-12-2018, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
I don't think I could disagree more, Hollywood might want to be royalty but it never will be.
Of course not. But the Royals can certainly outdo Hollywood.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top