Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 02:27 PM

Hello folks

Yep . . . it's the dreaded Nero back again . . . all is well here . . the gang are all fine but sadly we lost dear old Nelson last summer.

I must explain my absence . . . last summer the fan and heatsink on the CPU inside the computer fell orf . . . sodditt

The chip and everything else was OK but it put a right damper on the PC scene . . . I stand guilty of being AWOL . . I should've popped on to explain all was OK but it took weeks to get a new bracket for the fan and by the time it was up and running I had lost interest in the PC . . . plus I've been helluva busy doing other things.

Anyways . . it's good to be back, albeit briefly . . . I'm 69 today and there just aint enough hours in the day it seems . . . . someone broke into my house last week too . . . the only thing they took was the remote for the TV . . . . now when I'm watching a programe some sod passes up the street and changes the bloody channels

On the politcal scene . . . . I told yez we'd get stuffed last year when this illegal government took office . . . I was right . . . . they do not have a mandate to govern the UK . . . they're in by default IMO.

Another election should've taken place till there was a clear winner . . . if there was another election next month what's the betting none of these numpties would be back in power.
There are no Liberal or Tory MP's north of the border . . . what does that tell you ? . . . . it should tell youse to move up here.

Anyways . . . you are all special people and I feel ashamed abandoning youse . . . . I shall endeavour to make amends and crack a few jokes . . . . all in the best possible taste of course.

Kind regards,

Denis.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 02:31 PM

Re: Hello folks

Hello Denis long-time-no-speak..
Happy Birthday
Sorry to hear about dear old Nelson
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 02:35 PM

Denis!!!!! It's really good to see you here again, many of us have been concerned about your absence.

We've missed you and your posts and the updates on your dogs, so sorry to hear you lost Nelson last year

Looking forward to seeing you here more often now.....
A very happy birthday to you!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 02:45 PM

Hi Nero, happy birthday to you, and condolences on losing Nelson, we have lost an old friend recently too.

Good to see you back on board...
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 03:12 PM

Welcome Back Dennis, you have been missed, I thought you may have popped your clogs or something.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more of them ( Lifting a glass of Brandy to lips ).
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 03:36 PM

Happy Birthday Denis

So pleased to see you back Denis Very sorry to read about you losing Nelson
Hope you post lots again now you've got your faculties back lol
xx
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 03:40 PM

What a nice surprise to see you back fit and well Nero, glad your OK.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 03:58 PM

Happy birthday! I've already posted"Missed ya'" on a couple of other threads before I saw this one.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 04:22 PM

Welcome back Nero, you took me by surprise there too.
So sad to hear about your Nelson.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 04:30 PM

Happy Birthday.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top