Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 12:45 AM

I Is Alone

Sulk. It's the first time I've been on here where I'm the only member online, so who does I talk to?

I talks to the trees
But they doesn't listen to me

Sorry, pay no attention. That was from Paint Your Wagon, with a Mollie slant to the lyrics.

I can understand the UK folk being a-bed at this time of night, but what about you Americans and Canadians? You're a good few hours behind us in the UK, so what are you up to?
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 02:08 AM

Re: I Is Alone

Ah well, I tried. Ni' night folks.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 07:50 AM

Mollie darlin' wrong lyrics: I talks to the trees
But they doesn't listen to me.

Second line should be: "That's why they put me away"
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

18-07-2011, 12:48 PM

I'll talk to anybody me, Uncle Joe.
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 01:27 PM

I talk to my cat & if I'm in the garden I talk to the birds to try to re-assure them that I'm there to feed them, not to hurt them.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
I'll talk to anybody me, Uncle Joe.
You were up late Mollie I can't even talk to myself .Because I live alone (and am trying to be a recluse) voices aren't often heard here , so if I talk to myself Chloe thinks there must be someone here and she barks
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 04:01 PM

Sorry, Mollie, I was washing up the dinner dishes when you posted. And I was all alone here when I did come on line, so had to talk to Leia, who pays very little attention to my chattering outside of dinner time!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 04:26 PM

I always talk to myself as the OH doesnt listen to me, but fear not as I am now playing him at his own game, I just talk to the dog,oh yes and the Radio and the TV!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2011, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
I always talk to myself as the OH doesnt listen to me, but fear not as I am now playing him at his own game, I just talk to the dog,oh yes and the Radio and the TV!
So do I Annie, all the time, but the cat in my case.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

20-07-2011, 01:14 AM

I try to talk to my darling old 15 year old cat Casey, but sadly he's quite literally profoundly deaf now. He's the last of my brood of six brothers and sisters, and cousins, and I love him more than words can say so this is a very quiet house these days.

Poor old lad can't even hear me turning the key in the door when I get home from work, even though he's just two feet away lying onmy sideboard in the hallway then, when he senses I'm there, he looks up with shock, but then I see he's pleased to see that mummy's back.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top