Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 08:43 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone,

What a dark, wet and miserable day it is here. Makes me yearn to be a bear and hibernate until Spring! Hang on - that would mean missing Christmas - forget I said anything.

Visiting poorly friends today - one in hospital, being barrier nursed because she has a weird form of bird flu plus pneumonia - and one in a nursing home - she has had a stroke.

See you all later - have a good day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 08:48 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning everyone

Dark and damp here too Tabs...nothing much planned except coffee with a pal later.

Have a good day all
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 08:56 AM

Hi

Forecast heavy rain soon and lasting the day.

I have the sniffles, so will stay in.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 09:21 AM

Good morning all.

Its raining here.

Nothing planned for today.

Cooking Beef Casserole for lunch.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 09:29 AM

Good morning everyone. A horrible wet day so wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 10:05 AM

Good morning all, ditto the weather here, dark, damp and forecast to rain most of the day....

We have done the chores and walked the dogs already, just having a coffee before getting the en-suite prepared ready for for me to install a new shower screen which is being delivered later. It weighs 45kg apparently so one of our sons is going to call in to give me a lift.

Have a good day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 10:09 AM

Good morning all dark, dismal and damp here...

Roll on Spring!

Enjoy your day everyone ☔️
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 10:09 AM

Good Morning everyone.
Yes it is a wet horrible day here also.
Alas I have to go out!

Barry do take care with that shower screen.

Soon be Christmas everyone. X
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 11:06 AM

My heating/hot water boiler has broken down - I have cover but it is a nightmare trying to get them to send someone out.

Edit: I've told them I've got incurable cancer, but they don't seem to have any priority scheme.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 11:26 AM

Hi

We now have standing water on the roads and footpaths, the drains cannot take it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top