Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2011, 07:23 AM

No Plans Thursday

Good morning folks

Another hot day is looming, it is 17 degrees now, after a night of heat reduced sleep. The creatures mother nature provides must have been keeping out of the sun this morning because not many were around just the odd Blackbird and Crow, the Sagulls which normally follow people looking for food were out of sight.

Plans for today are non existent at the moment so there could be a Hazy lazy crazy day of summer ahead.

Enjoy whatever you choose to do today and becareful, accidents happen when you least expect them.
Littleboo
Littleboo is female  Littleboo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2011, 07:43 AM

Re: No Plans Thursday

Good morning

It's nice and sunny already here, looks like it's set for the day, out into the garden I will be going later.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2011, 09:19 AM

Morning all it is sunny here in Worcestershire too . The local famers are busy hay making and there is the scent of hay in the air . Makes a pleasant change from sheep

Hoping to catch up on the cleaning.
Have a lovely day whatever you are doing..
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2011, 09:26 AM

Hello everyone, just back from a glorious walk through the forest with BH and Oscar, and am sat here with my steaming cappucino wondering what I can waste time with next to see me through until lunch, but whatever I decide not to do, I will be sure to do it with style and panache....

Have a great day yourselves and hey hey hey, let's be careful out there.....

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2011, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Hello everyone, just back from a glorious walk through the forest with BH and Oscar, and am sat here with my steaming cappucino wondering what I can waste time with next to see me through until lunch, but whatever I decide not to do, I will be sure to do it with style and panache....

Have a great day yourselves and hey hey hey, let's be careful out there.....

Barry
and we would expect nothing less of you Barry
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2011, 11:30 AM

Good Morning all. We're at 11C heading for 22C and sunny today. That is a perfect day after yesterday's rain. I was run out of my apartment yesterday when a maintenance crew was installing new counter tops down the hall. The glue burned my eyes and caused me to go out & do a bit of shopping and dinner. I called the office to complain and they put up some fans to clear the fumes. There are no windows on my second floor so the circulation is non-existent.

I managed to get two large loads of laundry done yesterday so my closet is full of clean clothes. I'm glad I have that chore behind me. No other excitement planned for today.

Have a cheerful day all!

Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2011, 12:00 PM

We have sunshine here today 20 degrees and a breeze, happy days.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2011, 02:16 PM

Hello everyone, took a trip to the Garden Centre this morning, not to buy anything but to have a look around. It's such a big place that you can spend hours walking around admiring all the plants and arrangements in full bloom.

Its starting to cloud over here after a clear blue sky earlier...... hopefully any rain will come overnight to give the gardens a good soaking.

Hope you enjoy your day!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2011, 03:39 PM

Hi all. Lovely but coolish for July: sun, 24 C (75 F), a good ten degrees cooler than yesterday. Had a heavy t'storm blow thru yesterday afternoon before the cool front came thru, the heat haters are happy! No news, all's quiet and peaceful. I have an appointment with the pulmonologist tomorrow, hope I can be off oxygen completely now.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2011, 04:04 PM

Eileen, fingers crossed for you tomorrow, I do hope all comes out as you wish.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top