Join for free
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 04:43 AM

Good Morning Friday

Morning all

Still dark but mild as I write. two hours left of one of the most stressful weeks at work. So busy I'm just drained, full of cold and run down.

Looking forward to a relaxing weekend with my wife, probably going to Hull's Christmas market.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 06:51 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Good morning everyone, that wind seems to have died down and a drier day forecast, so that'll do for me...

I've got some clearing up to do today and some repairs to do after an accident last evening which I will post about later...

In the meantime have a good day folks.

Hope you manage to stress down later Floydy and that you enjoy your market trip. Take it easy mate, life's too short...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 07:04 AM

Hi

A wild evening, but a very mild still morning here.

Hospital then Stoke on Trent today, not my favourite place.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 07:13 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Have just finished rearranging the dust and exercising the Shark. Breakfast is next on the list - lots of toast and tea. Then Westie walking - go to the ATM - followed by a major pampering session! Hair washed and trimmed, manicure, pedicure, quick shower followed by a relaxing aromatherapy bath. Then a raid on the 'formal' stuff in the wardrobe. Ten of us are out to a Christmas Dinner tonight!!

Have a lovely day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 08:17 AM

Good morning all.

Its dry and mild outside.

Off into Town this morning, do a bit of shopping, then Home again to do the Dusting and Hoovering.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 08:37 AM

Morning everyone

Got my Christmas tree up yesterday I know it's early but it's the village lights switch on tomorrow....so I'm switching mine on too

Still dark in Yorkshire but it's mild..hope it stays dry.

Shopping today hopefully tick some presents off the list

Have a good day all
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 09:49 AM

Good morning all. Thank goodness the wind has dropped, the sun is shining and all good with the world. First load of washing nearly done ready for next load to go in then it's off to the library to change my books and the post office to send off the cards to Australia and USA.
Have a good day everyone. Hope the accident wasn't anything serious Barry.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 09:49 AM

Good morning everyone a fair morning and I want to take advantage of it by catching up on the washing/window cleaning/leaf clearing before the rain returns tomorrow.

I was going shopping, I broke the mop yesterday but think I can manage until Monday when it will be quieter.

Enjoy your day .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 10:47 AM

Good morning all a bright and sunny morning.

Catching up on the washing today, also clearing the fallen leaves later.

Enjoy your day everyone
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 11:18 AM

Good Morning I made morning!
It is blue skies and the sun is out, it also my favourite day.
Take care everyone and enjoy your day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top