Join for free
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 11:09 PM

Bleugh nasty

Had a yuk moment at work tonight, felt for the lady who caused the mess, 8 months pregnant last day at work and went into labour in the office. She went home with a 6 lb little girl leaving the mess for the cleaner I'm not good with blood but between almost chucking up and fainting I managed to get the carpet reasonably clean.

I've had some nasty cleaning jobs before but this one nearly beat me.

There has to be an easier way to earn a living I was thinking. But I'll be back at work enjoying my job again tomorrow I'm sure !
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 11:47 PM

Re: Bleugh nasty

Oh poor you Julie.
Think of the beautiful baby.
I think we are lucky really, I can't get my head around how long elephants carry.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Had a yuk moment at work tonight, felt for the lady who caused the mess, 8 months pregnant last day at work and went into labour in the office. She went home with a 6 lb little girl leaving the mess for the cleaner I'm not good with blood but between almost chucking up and fainting I managed to get the carpet reasonably clean.

I've had some nasty cleaning jobs before but this one nearly beat me.

There has to be an easier way to earn a living I was thinking. But I'll be back at work enjoying my job again tomorrow I'm sure !
Wow! A baby born in an office. That must have been something to see.
I was a cleaner & I hated cleaning the men's loos.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 08:19 AM

That was a bit of excitement for you Julie, apart from cleaning the mess up afterwards.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 10:01 AM

Awwww, hope mum and baby are doing well.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 10:19 AM

What a fantastic day to be working in the office that day. A little baby being born.

When I worked as a PAT tester at the Auction house and there was a problem in the gents on Auction nights with all the public there I had to go and sort out blocked toilets a few times as the other guys refused to do it.

I used get my own back though as sometimes I would soak the sleeve of my company sweat shirt I was wearing under a tap and go up to one of them and say, "Feel how wet my sleeve is" They would say "Oh God thats soaking how did that happen"
"Oh Ive just had to clean out a blocked toilet "
Their faces when they worked it out was a study.😯
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 12:29 PM

Might have been exciting and lovely to have been there, sadly I just got the mess.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 01:37 PM

Oh you poor thing Julie, Beautiful for new mum and baby, but certainly not for you!! I have nothing but admiration and praise for you and all cleaners. All of us who have ever walked into a spotless place of work, with the bins emptied, the desks polished, the left over teacups and mugs washed, dried and neatly stacked, the carpets and floors mopped and/or polished, the sink spotless and the toilets cleaned thoroughly with new toilet rolls and a lovely fresh smell in the room, HAVE NEVER APPRECIATED that it didn't happen on its own! So let's give thanks to Julie and all cleaners everywhere that do a many times absolutely yuk job and just get on with it.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Oh you poor thing Julie, Beautiful for new mum and baby, but certainly not for you!! I have nothing but admiration and praise for you and all cleaners. All of us who have ever walked into a spotless place of work, with the bins emptied, the desks polished, the left over teacups and mugs washed, dried and neatly stacked, the carpets and floors mopped and/or polished, the sink spotless and the toilets cleaned thoroughly with new toilet rolls and a lovely fresh smell in the room, HAVE NEVER APPRECIATED that it didn't happen on its own! So let's give thanks to Julie and all cleaners everywhere that do a many times absolutely yuk job and just get on with it.
I agree! When an elderly lady, who cleaned for us at the bank, worked on her last day before retiring we had a party for her & gave her a big bouquet of flowers. When she was ready to leave we all went outside with her to wave her off in the chauffeur driven Rolls Royce that we had hired to take her home.
She had tears in her eyes when we told her that our goodbye gift didn't begin compare with all she had done for us over the years.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top