Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 01:57 PM

Chinese Operating Instructions

I bought an electric chainsaw made in China online.
All instructions are in Chinese language.
I thought I'd use a smartphone app to translate it.
This is what came up.

Holding the chain saw in the backhand. The left hand holding 111 human injuries will hold the front handle, and always hold the rear handle of the chain saw in the right hand. Note, the chain saw designed on the left side of the guide, the "Zif" and "right hand" fùw, 6) Wear a mirror and hearing protector, it is recommended to enter, one step to provide head, hand, wa and foot toftlk, 5) risk, w absolutely burn 11 clothes can reduce flying debris or accidentally touch the chain caused by personal injury 7) do not stand Doing 11 chains on the tree and manipulating the chains on the tree can cause personal injury. 8) Always stay good. The land of the foot, and 11 have to stand on the solid, safe and .rin ground and flat ground to operate the chain saw, easy or unstable ground 1h, such as the ladder will cause loss of balance or chain saw operation lost when the wood The tension of the fiber. HR put.fig. When the sawing is in a state of tension, the smashing 111 can hit the operator and cause the chain saw to get out of control. 10) Be especially careful when sawing shrubs and saplings. Thin strips may pinch the chain and call the operator. 9) Pull the operator out of balance. Use the front handle to carry the shut-off chain and keep the chain away from you. The body should always be equipped with a guide guard when transporting or storing the saw chain. Properly placed the saw chain will reduce the possibility of accidentally hitting the moving saw chain. 12) Lubricate according to the instructions, tighten the saw chain and replace the attachment, inappropriately Tightening and lubricating the saw chain nr can break the chain and 11) the possibility of bombing 13) Keep the handle dry, clean and away from oil and grease, the handle of the oil 11 will cause slipping and runaway. Only sawing wood, steel chain can not be used for other days. Quality building materials, for example, can not be cut by chainsaws, stone and or not too much with a chain saw and the expected operation can cause dangerous rebound and operator protection: when the front or top of the board hits the object, or When ggy, the wood will only rebound when it is caught and the saw chain is fired. In some cases, the top contact will suddenly produce a reaction force that will slam the guide up or back. Clamping the chain saw along the top of the guide will quickly push the guide back to the operator for each of these reaction forces. As a chain saw user, various steps should be taken to ensure that the chain operation does not occur or hurt. Misuse of tools and/or incorrect operating procedures or conditions are the cause of the rebound and preventive measures to avoid. Hold the grip firmly, hold the chain saw handle with your thumb and other fingers, and position your body and arms with the two hands holding the chain saw so that you can withstand the rebound. If appropriate precautions are taken, the rebound force is a chain saw that can be caused by the department to cause serious personal injury. Do not rely solely on the chain saw and can be controlled by the author given below. Don't let the chain saw run. Do not stretch your hands too long. Do not cut the shoulders above the shoulders. This helps prevent accidental top contact. It is good to control the chain saw in case of accident. 14) and can be more 15) only use the replacement guide chain specified by the manufacturer. Incorrect guides and chains may cause chain scission or bounce to comply with the manufacturer's force and maintenance instructions for the chain saw. Reducing the depth gauge height can result in increased rebound. Use the extension cord to know that it is intended to use the extended K-line outdoors. The conductor should be marked with WA after its design. This indicates that the conductor 11 is used outdoors. To use a current sufficient to withstand the current drawn by the tool, the voltage is reduced and the loss is caused. Electricity, causing overheating, subscript, t1ISJTW-A, for extension cords, use an extension cord of 11nm2 or larger for wires that are too small, so that the extension cord is in good condition before the Sichuan River. Keep the wires away from the cutting area and put them in place. In order to avoid wire entanglement or the like when cutting.

And that's only the first page. I won't bother with the rest.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 01:59 PM

Re: Chinese Operating Instructions

That might be the last page, don't they read backwards or something.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 02:06 PM

I guess your smart phone is really a dumb phone. It doesn't translate
Chinese properly ..
shouldn't rule 8 come before rule 7 .
8) Always stay good. The land of the foot, and 11 have to stand on the solid, safe and .rin ground and flat ground to operate the chain saw, easy or unstable ground 1h, such as the ladder will cause loss of balance or chain saw operation lost when the wood The tension of the fiber. HR put.fig. When the sawing is in a state of tension, the smashing 111 can hit the operator and cause the chain saw to get out of control.
7) do not stand Doing 11 chains on the tree and manipulating the chains on the tree can cause personal injury.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 02:08 PM

LOLOL! That's hilarious
I had a similar experience trying to decipher instructions for an mp3 player a while back. The instructions on the leaflet were in English but on the device screen they were all in Chinese!
Good luck with your chainsaw operation bud
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That might be the last page, don't they read backwards or something.
I think it is more like the something
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by sugarbug ->
Hokay!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 02:11 PM

?something the like more is it think I
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 02:12 PM

The instructions are useless but I got the saw to work alright. Not all is lost.
sugarbug
canada

26-11-2018, 02:15 PM

There is proof here that men really don't need instruction .
But beware of rule number 11) the possibility of bombing
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox

26-11-2018, 02:17 PM

There is proof here that men really don't need instruction .
But beware of rule number 11) the possibility of bombing
No problemo, I'm wearing a bomber jacket.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top