Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 12:41 PM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning all a bright and mild day here....

Our Russell Hobbs kettle decided to switch off before it had boiled this morning so looks like I’ll be off to Sainsbury’s this afternoon to use my Nectar points on another one.

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 12:48 PM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Morning Mags.

Dull, miserable but mild outside.

Russell Hobbs is a good make, I have just bought a new Toaster with that name from Argos and its very good.

We have had so many Kettles in the past though, none of them seem to be much good and they are so noisy now.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 01:41 PM

Good afternoon folks, I'm late on parade today but better late than never they say...

Just back from doing tomorrow's food shop at Tesco, can't beat getting ahead of the curve... Nothing else planned other than perhaps a film on Netflix later on.

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 02:09 PM

I love Russell Hobbs. I was looking at this blue set. I didn't realize they came in colours.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 04:27 PM

A belated good morning I have been busy baking bread rolls with olives in for the freezer and more soup.

I also wrapped the children's Christmas presents.It is so cold in the spare bedroom where I have my 'wrappings draw' I wanted to get it done before it gets any colder.

My last job was sweeping up leaves at the back of the house, I did the front last week and more arrived they will just have to stay for now.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top