Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 03:07 AM

It bloody did me good tonight.

After all this week's dreadful and tedious talk about Brexit, Realist's theorys and depressing natter on here: Fvck it and Bollox to all that doom and gloom and say.....Let's go out to a comedy bar and see Billy Pearce! An 80's comedian but what a great bloody night out!
What a great night away from all these keyboard bedsitters who have no friends and don't ever go anyplace!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 03:10 AM

Re: It bloody did me good tonight.

Good for you Floydy

Glad you enjoyed it, you deserve it.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good for you Floydy

Glad you enjoyed it, you deserve it.
Oh Mups, if you haven't seen this guy, do so. He's incredibly funny and I have't laughed so much in ages.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 03:14 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Oh Mups, if you haven't seen this guy, do so. He's incredibly funny and I have't laughed so much in ages.

I do believe I have seen him on a tv show quite recently.
Seen him on videos too.
He is certainly witty, but it is whatever makes you laugh that's important on a night out isn't it.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

25-11-2018, 03:18 AM

I do believe I have seen him on a tv show quite recently.
Seen him on videos too.
He is certainly witty, but it is whatever makes you laugh that's important on a night out isn't it.
Yes, loved it Mups. I haven't seen a comedian live on stage since the 1980's! The last few I saw were Jasper Carrot, Alexei Sayle, Kelly Monteith and Roy 'Chubby' Brown!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

25-11-2018, 03:24 AM

Yes, loved it Mups. I haven't seen a comedian live on stage since the 1980's! The last few I saw were Jasper Carrot, Alexei Sayle, Kelly Monteith and Roy 'Chubby' Brown!

Perhaps you should treat yourselves more often then.
I know you've been a little 'down' of late about your job, so it makes sense to top yourself up with 'feel good' whenever you can.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

25-11-2018, 03:26 AM

Perhaps you should treat yourselves more often then.
I know you've been a little 'down' of late about your job, so it makes sense to top yourself up with 'feel good' whenever you can.
Thanks Mups, you're spot on. It was a great pick me up and I'll do this sort of thing more often
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

25-11-2018, 03:28 AM

Thanks Mups, you're spot on. It was a great pick me up and I'll do this sort of thing more often

Good man. Make sure you stick to it too.

Must away now, so I'll say night night.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

25-11-2018, 03:38 AM

Good man. Make sure you stick to it too.

Must away now, so I'll say night night.
Sweet dreams, Mupsy babe
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2018, 04:05 AM

Cheer up!!!
It is pouring with rain!
And ......

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top