Join for free
Odie
Ontario, Canada
Odie is female  Odie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 03:21 AM

Casey Anythony Case

This makes me more than grumpy that she got away with murder.

I know they didn't have enough evidence to convict her but what mother doesn't report her child missing?

her parents reported it after 31 days?

she was a recluse woman who loved to party they had said, huh, no wonder she never cared for her daughter.

I believe she is guilty, just like OJ, what about you?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 11:34 AM

Re: Casey Anythony Case

Not a case that is familiar to us this side of the 'pond' Odie darlin' - we need a reference to research it or more details about the case from you.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 11:58 AM

Just google it Joe.. And its Casey Anthony btw lol
Odie
Ontario, Canada
Odie is female  Odie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 07:04 PM

sorry everyone, forgot most here are over the pond.

It's okay as its a long story.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 09:30 PM

Based on the info available to the public,she was guilty IMO. But the prosecution's case was weak on actual evidence (decomposed body, etc.) so by the standard of reasonable doubt, the jury reluctantly had no choice but to acquit on the murder charges.

Another OJ case ........

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top