Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2011, 09:26 AM

Will it rain Wednesday.

Morning everyone the sky is blue now after a torrential downpour earlier, more rain is needed for the parched gardens though .

Hope you are all doing pleasant things today, I have to catch up on the cleaning
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2011, 09:34 AM

Re: Will it rain Wednesday.

We had a downpour first thing, it then brightened up, and hour later started drizzling, it is now bright sunshine again.
Dont know what to wear when i go out?
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2011, 09:50 AM

A bit late today due to an early appoinment at the dentist.
How can the NHS lose money when the charge £17 for a checkup which lasted all of four minutes, that is £255/hour, someone must be skimming the money from the till.

It is a wet,sunny,wet,sunny sort of day here a bit like the labour party does'nt know what to do.

Have a great day but spare a moment or two thinking about for absent friends.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2011, 10:02 AM

Morning everyone, a heavy downpour last night, stopped, started again, now back to sunshine. I'm dog-sitting Dizzy today, so should be fun.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2011, 10:23 AM

The sun is playing now you see me now you dont here! Theres a bit of a thin wind too but all in all its dry so far and just enough sky to make a sailor a pair or trousers but thats all. Was thinking I might take a stroll and see if I can find the surgery but im not sure if I will find my way home lol so I shall go tomorrow when OH is off!!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2011, 01:05 PM

The weather has settled down here after heavy overnight rain (no complaints).

Been tramping around bathroom showrooms this morning getting a rude price awakening after me saying we should refurb our main bathroom with a small windfall we hope to shortly recieve....

Pottering in the garden this afternoon methinks and then feet up and book after tea....perfect.

Enjoy your day folks,

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2011, 01:59 PM

We've had on and off heavy showers this morning, it must have given the garden a good soaking.

Just pottering around the house today, plus a basket of ironing awaits!

Enjoy your day all!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2011, 02:01 PM

Great weather here at 86F or 30C forecast. It will be the warmest day of 2011. Nothing much planned today, just enjoying the great weather. Starting at McDonald's as usual.

Have a great day all.

dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2011, 04:07 PM

Drizzle earlier, trying to clear now. Warmish, 25 C (77 F), not enough rain to do the gardens any good. Leia came home yesterday, she seems to be settling in well; I Had really missed her. Here she is flaked out on the bed.

maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2011, 04:31 PM

Well Leia ..... make yourself at home, why don't you? Or is she claiming 'her place' like Oscar on his hearth rug?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top