Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 06:58 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning all, windy here but much milder, I just hope our neighbours don't light their bonfire tonight because with the wind in the south we are right in the direction of smoke travel....

Not a lot to do today, just a walk with the dogs first thing, then a flu jab and maybe a minor hair trim if I can sweet talk my dearest lady wife into getting the clippers out...

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 07:44 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good Morning everyone.

Going to be a good day today - have friends coming over to join me for an indoor picnic lunch!

Having wrecked the craft room and sorted things out before putting them back - I realised there was a lot of things not used anymore. One of my friends is just starting out - so I invited her to come and rummage for anything that might be useful to her. Her ever patient husband will bring her over - he is going to do their weekend shopping while we rummage - then joining us for lunch. So as not to tie him to a time we opted for a picnic.

I have cooked a Gammon joint, opened a couple of tins of Tuna, done a lovely cheese board, made some seeded wholemeal bread, coleslaw, and potato salad, put out dishes of pickled onions, dill, homemade chutney, and a huge bowl of salad. There are biscuits, fruit and crisps as well - and olives - well - maybe olives - maybe not - they do seem to be slowly vanishing. Rhian - are you under my dining table?

If anyone leaves hungry it won't be my fault!!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 08:07 AM

Good morning all.

God you sound busy this morning ST.

The sun is trying to come out and i'm off to the shops, need to buy a winter jumper and pyjama bottoms.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 08:15 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A surprise last night was the firework display at the school at the back of my house.

I love fireworks.

A nice day forecast, I have things to do.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 08:45 AM

Good morning everybody. I'm still nursing a sore throat - coincidence that I had the flu jab a few days ago?

Tony & I are going to our grandsons to take him a card & present for his birthday - no other plans.

Have a good day all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 09:19 AM

Good morning all. ST that sounds like a real feast, how many are you expecting. Did you find the lost dies without ending in the bin?
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 09:24 AM

Morning all
Waiting in for a parcel delivery, or at least until no 1 son gets out of bed, then off to get shopping, a quiet rest of the day planned then out for tea then off to see Caro Emerald at the Barbican tonight, enjoy your day everyone...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 09:25 AM

Good morning everyone

Lunch at yours sounds special today ST

10cc were great last night my ears are ringing this morning though and I can't stop rubber bullets playing over and over in my head

Kids and family's coming over later so I had better get ready for the onslaught..... have a great day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 10:00 AM

Good morning all a lot milder today and the sun is peeping through the clouds...

Off to the Garden Centre shortly hoping they still have some Pansies left, may have a morning coffee there too.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 10:03 AM

Morning everyone

Ooooo Tabby, I really would like to come to yours today, it sounds wonderful. However, I have an happy day coming up as I am going to a gender reveal party. One of my close friends daughter is having a baby and found out yesterday what sex the baby is and she is holding a party at the pub where we will all eat and celebrate.

Summer, now I can't get that song out of my head, it brought back some good memories though so thanks for that.

The song is fitting for me today:
Oh I'm going to a party at the local public house
but I won't be loading up with rubber bullets

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top