Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 06:53 PM

I Don’t Care If....

What is your... l don’t care if

As many as you like!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 07:14 PM

Re: I Don’t Care If....

Right okay, back in the General section I go. Questions like this cannot be ignored...

Ooo I don't know, Art.
Although I try to be positive and not brush things aside too much, I normally leave my feelings about couldn't caring less to the weekend when I like to chill out; watching the world go by etc.

On the other side of the coin, I would care if:
1. My car wouldn't start
2. The gym was shut
3. There's no beer in the fridge

Oh I have my priorities worked out!

But I'll answer your question if I can:
I don't care if: It rains tomorrow! Sorry, just came to mind that's all. I'll try to think of better examples!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 07:20 PM

I don't care if ...... the sun don't shine
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Right okay, back in the General section I go. Questions like this cannot be ignored...

Ooo I don't know, Art.
Although I try to be positive and not brush things aside too much, I normally leave my feelings about couldn't caring less to the weekend when I like to chill out; watching the world go by etc.

On the other side of the coin, I would care if:
1. My car wouldn't start
2. The gym was shut
3. There's no beer in the fridge

Oh I have my priorities worked out!

But I'll answer your question if I can:
I don't care if: It rains tomorrow! Sorry, just came to mind that's all. I'll try to think of better examples!
Floydy, l also, wouldn’t care if it rains tomorrow.
I wouldn’t care if l never saw articles about the Beckhams or Kardashian’s in the newspapers again.
I thought you might have said something about the royal family... l know how much you love them!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

02-11-2018, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I don't care if ...... the sun don't shine
Mags, You might, if you were on holiday!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mags, You might, if you were on holiday!
Too true Art!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Floydy, l also, uwouldn’t care if it rains tomorrow.
I wouldn’t care if l never saw articles about the Beckhams or Kardashian’s in the newspapers again.
I thought you might have said something about the royal family... l know how much you love them!!
Oh God, don't start me off on that bunch of money-grabbing, tax-dodging workshy priveleged creeps!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

02-11-2018, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Oh God, don't start me off on that bunch of money-grabbing, tax-dodging workshy priveleged creeps!
Floydy, Go into the lotus position, then exorcise the royal family from your body and chant , ‘l don’t care about these people, l don’t care if.....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 08:03 PM

I don't care if I get up from this chair and start hoovering but my boss might just hiding in my cleaning cupboard pretending to stock take ......
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

02-11-2018, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I don't care if I get up from this chair and start hoovering but my boss might just hiding in my cleaning cupboard pretending to stock take ......
What, you’re in a cleaning cupboard? Julie.
Don’t you get claustrophobic in there? You are such a little devil hiding from your boss!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top