Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2011, 07:12 AM

Relaxing Monday

Good morning everyone

The sun is shining again and it is 17 degrees and promising to get warmer. It was nice walking the lane this morning with a coolish breeze blowing into our faces but it disappeared when we truned for home.

Plans for today are relaxing, relaxing relaxing, after a bit of a sleepless night due to the heat.

Have a good day and take care.

ps, Eileen have you tried holding Ctrl + at the same time. that should magnify the screen.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2011, 07:33 AM

Re: Relaxing Monday

A very good morning to you Antibrown and to all others who follow.

I feel pretty much on the up and up today, so I will try to carry out my full list of duties as instructed by Better Half. If I survive that I should be able to squeeze in some heavy duty relaxing this afternoon.

Have a great day yourselves, whatever you choose to do...

Barry
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2011, 08:47 AM

Another hot and sunny day here too me thinks I need to takle a bit of housework then it will be a garden day
Whatever you are doing have a good one
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2011, 09:10 AM

Just had a brilliant weeks holiday, going out and about around the gloucester area. Had a thoroughly enjoyable day at Bourton on the Water took a picnic and went round birdland park and gardens, watched the penguins being fed and listening to their stories.
Back to work today of well these things have to be done.
Have a good one what ever you do
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2011, 10:30 AM

Good morning all, enjoy your day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2011, 10:53 AM

A belated good mornining everyone..

A HAPPY 4th JULY
to all our friends from the USA

It is already very hot here, I have managed to get the lawns mown before it gets too hot.
Have a lovely day ...
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2011, 11:10 AM

It is going to be another scorcher here, already 20C and rising. Luvvly jubbly, bring on the sunshine. Off out into the garden this afternoon with my book.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2011, 11:13 AM

Good morning all, another lovely day here so it's out to the deck chair for me. 'Heavy duty relaxing' I love that Barry, I'm an expert at it too.
Happy 4th of July to all Americans today.
Take it easy Folks.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2011, 01:15 PM

Good morning to far away lands. It's the 4th of July holiday here and it seems exactly like every other day. There's no mail & the schools & public offices are all closed. Traffic should be light except I only drive a mile to McDonald's in the morning. Tick, tick, tick the calendar is ticking. Still packing and finishing up shopping chores for my trip. I got luggage tags and lens cleaner tissue yesterday. Still thinking of what else I'll need.

Have a great day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2011, 02:32 PM

A Happy 4th July to our American friends!

Ditto with the weather here, hot and 24ºC
The hot weather has brought the flying ants out in their swarms, no pleasure sitting outdoors while they are around!

Have a lovely day all!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top