Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 06:55 AM

Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning all, a good frost here at the moment, pretty much white over but a crisp sunny day lies ahead methinks...

Just the bathroom to clean and the dogs to walk then the day is my own to waste as I choose, so I may have a stroll around town to buy a new shirt and to people watch for a bit whilst having a coffee.

Have a good day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 07:06 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning Barry & all who follow.

I'm suffering the dreaded insomnia again - been awake since 3.30am and up since 4.00!

I was going to the gym later but the flu jab yesterday has left my arm feeling sore so I just might take it easy & do nothing - except maybe an afternoon nap.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 07:46 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dry and cold here.

Some more sorting and cleaning to do, boring but necessary.

The dreaded Halloween tonight, so I have sweets and stuff for the callers.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 07:46 AM

Good Morning all.

Westie walking, breakfast, washing up, then - deep joy - rummaging through the wheelie bin looking for lost dies!

Monday morning the postie delivered two new dies - gorgeous ones and rather expensive. Didn't have time to take them out of their packets as I was sorting out lots of other things at the time - so just a quick look to make sure they were OK and put them safely ... ???

Have searched everywhere - cannot find them - so, on with the rubber gloves and check the recycling/wheelie bins as a last resort!!

Will have a shower before coming back in here - I promise!!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 08:32 AM

Good morning everyone

Poor you tabs I hate when I lose stuff...bet you anything they they turn up in the vegetable draw in the fridge or something good luck finding them anyway x

Out with pals this evening to a new restaurant up the road so looking forward to that. The day is mine till then.

Have a good day all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 09:08 AM

Good morning all. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 09:19 AM

Good morning all.

Well it started of sunny now its cloudy and looks like rain.

In all the years we have been here, we have never had any kids knocking on our door for Trick or Treat, which is a good thing.

Nothing planned for today, we have the Boiler Man coming at Lunch time as we have a rattle inside the Boiler that needs fixing.

Have a nice day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 09:27 AM

ot such a good morning, the last few days I have had a very heavy head cold, could not even attempt the jigsaw puzzle today. Caught it off Sue who came back from Brazil with it . Just longing for a good nights sleep right now even if it is morning
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 09:51 AM

Good morning everyone. Don't faint, yes it is me on here before the afternoon. Not washed and dressed yet though, just had my second mug of tea.
Food shop to do later when the rush is over then a bit of ironing from yesterdays big wash.
Hope its a successful day for you all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 10:04 AM

Good morning all another frosty morning here...

Nothing planned for the day, just the usual chores.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top