Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 03:26 PM

What Do You Keep In The Bag You Use Everyday?

Whether it's a handbag, back pack, man bag or briefcase?

In mine are tissues, a note book, pen & pencil, two tiny teddy bears, folding scissors, nail file, two plastic spoons, glasses in a double case, that hold my specs & sun glasses, various medicines, paracetamol etc, plasters for cuts, wallet, purse, phone if I'm going out for the day, ditto camera, lighter & ciggy's, a small loup/magnifier, bottle of water if I'm going out for the day, a spare pair of clean knickers, nearly forgot that.

Can any of you beat that total?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 03:33 PM

Re: What Do You Keep In The Bag You Use Everyday?

That's a lot of stuff for one bag Tiff. I never have a bag unless I am going shopping and have always wondered why women carry a spare pair of knickers.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 03:45 PM

The handbag I take with me when I go out has so much stuff in it, I could do with a crane to lift the thing.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That's a lot of stuff for one bag Tiff. I never have a bag unless I am going shopping and have always wondered why women carry a spare pair of knickers.
Men, well some, do use a bag. Mine is a Cath Kidston back pack & it holds a lot. I can even fit an i pad in it if I wanted to.
As to why some of us women carry a spare pair of knickers, well, you never know when you might need them.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

30-10-2018, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
The handbag I take with me when I go out has so much stuff in it, I could do with a crane to lift the thing.
Mine can be heavy, specially with the i pad & water bottle in it, though I don't carry the i pad often. The water bottle btw, fits in an outside pocket.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 03:52 PM

Actually, i just thought of something. The reason I don't need to carry a bag around is because I dump all my stuff in Mrs LD's bag; sunglasses, keys, wallet etc.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

30-10-2018, 03:53 PM

Actually, i just thought of something. The reason I don't need to carry a bag around is because I dump all my stuff in Mrs LD's bag; sunglasses, keys, wallet etc.
She must have a very large bag too then.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 03:53 PM

I don't like hand bags,Tiffany,they remind me,of the time,when we used to dance around them,on the dance floor...I have a back pack,but only use it when I go shopping,I have been thinking about getting one of those shopping trolleys.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

30-10-2018, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
She must have a very large bag too then.
Yes, thinking about it. I don't put any spare Wolseys in there though.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

30-10-2018, 04:01 PM

Yes, thinking about it. I don't put any spare Wolseys in there though.
You wear string undies?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top