Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2011, 07:24 AM

Sunny Sunday

Good morning everyone

It is another hot day looming with the temp at 17degrees now and the sun beating down on us. The cool breeze kept us within reason on our morning walk and the bird darting in and out of the shade for food tells you what sort of day lies ahead.

No plans for today yet but Orrest Head was mentioned last night so who knows what will develope. I do plan for an easy afternoon just doing a bit of watering in the garden and ralaxing watching mother natures creature.

Have a great day everyone and spare a few moments thoughts for absent friends like, Nero, Buttercup, Brandykins etc.
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2011, 07:35 AM

Re: Sunny Sunday

Another lovely day here too Off with the dogs across the fields, then lots of gardening.
Have a good day folks
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2011, 07:50 AM

Good morning everyone - another lovely day here again. Not sure what we will do with it yet. Enjoy the sunshine and relax everyone.
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2011, 07:52 AM

I hope to do as little as possible today. Maybe if the blue sky holds up, I may wander down the beach with my camera and take some piccys.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2011, 07:58 AM

Good morning to all and sundry who pass by this way.

I'm feeling quite a bit better today, so I may be allowed into the garden if the weather holds, but apart from that we have no plans.

Enjoy yourselves if you can,

Barry
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2011, 08:11 AM

Out on the bike shortly, before it gets too hot.

Then no plans, so probably another boring day ahead. May watch some Tour de France later if we can get a signal.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2011, 08:58 AM

Morning everyone
It is another beautiful morning here too .

Have a lovely day whatever you decide to do..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2011, 10:47 AM

Good morning all

Wall to wall sunshine today, a perfect day for the Men's Final at Wimbledon I'm hoping Nadal will win!

Enjoy your day everyone!...
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2011, 11:04 AM

Well, that's that done, 24 miles on the bike, but what a fantastic finale to it.

As I was coming along, what we call the 'bottom track', a pair of Otters scurried across the track in front of me. That is the fist time I have seen an Otter in the wild, fantastic. Of course, you never have the camera when you need it.
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2011, 11:50 AM

Hi everyone, enjoy your day.
NG.

Lucky lady, Rocky.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top