Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2011, 07:45 AM

Definately Thursday (I think)

Good morning everyone

It is a shade cooler today at 13 degress just right for walking the bridal way listening to mother natures sounds and smelling her different perfumes albeit one is the farm yard.lol

Plans for today are, ear syringing at the doctors, visit to the local store for food, visit to a local establishment for lunch and the having a visitor this afternoon, I think his name is Napoleon or Hennessy, does it really matter!

Have a great day everyone and remember your on a one way ticket so enjoy it.
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2011, 08:25 AM

Re: Definately Thursday (I think)

Well, Antibrown, it's double your temp here at the moment, a pleasant 26c.
BTW, not wishing to be picky but do you mean Bridle Way, or is it actually a path that Brides walk

Off to my Thursday gardening job soon, and a broken irrigation pipe to repair, does the excitement never end.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2011, 08:52 AM

Morning all it looks as though all this mornings posters thus far have a sunny day .

My morning walk was spoilt by finding another dead sheep in the field, a regular occurrence.

Lots to do today, don't know where the time goes...
Keep safe everyone...
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2011, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by RockriderSpain ->
Well,
BTW, not wishing to be picky but do you mean Bridle Way, or is it actually a path that Brides walk
Then why mention it?
Antibrown
Cumbria UK

30-06-2011, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Morning all it looks as though all this mornings posters thus far have a sunny day .

My morning walk was spoilt by finding another dead sheep in the field, a regular occurrence.

Lots to do today, don't know where the time goes...
Keep safe everyone...
Meg, we often find dead sheep, I dont know if it is the Foxes chasing them or Dogs.
Mind you it is better than finding them now than it was in 2002.

I have never seen a more depressing sight than the empty fields that we had then.
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2011, 10:09 AM

Good morning everyone, it's 13 ͦ c here but it's forecast to get warmer - with showers. I'm off out food shopping before it starts...

Antibrown & Meg, I no longer live in the country but I have often hauled a sheep off it's back, on to it's feet to save it's life.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2011, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Meg, we often find dead sheep, I dont know if it is the Foxes chasing them or Dogs.
Mind you it is better than finding them now than it was in 2002.

I have never seen a more depressing sight than the empty fields that we had then.
AB yes that was dreadful wasn't it not least because we couldn't take our dogs across farm land due to restrictions. I got a kind of 'cabin fever' being unable to take my daily walks .

Originally Posted by Nuttygran ->
Good morning everyone, it's 13 ͦ c here but it's forecast to get warmer - with showers. I'm off out food shopping before it starts...

Antibrown & Meg, I no longer live in the country but I have often hauled a sheep off it's back, on to it's feet to save it's life.
I seem to spend a lot of time freeing sheep from debris the farmer has left in the fields, barbed wire bits of tree etc.
A couple of weeks ago one lamb was caught in the fork of a tree stump and my neighbour and I had to take a saw down to free it. The farmer was away at a wedding.
Sheep are notorious for finding ways to die. They really are silly animals.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2011, 11:43 AM

Good morning all. Nice turnout this morning. We're heading for 19C today with a 40% chance for rain. The weekend proves to be much warmer for our 4th of July Holiday.

Must do a bit of grocery shopping today. I'm basically out of food. I've been living on oatmeal & blueberries for a day or so. I love oatmeal so I need to get something else so I don't get tired of it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2011, 02:14 PM

'Afternoon all there's more cloud around today but it's dry and a comfortable 16ºC here.

Have been shopping in Sainsbury's this morning .... gosh, aren't the prices rising lately! I did notice that they have dropped their petrol prices though

There won't be any Wimbledon viewing for me today, I can't put up with all that grunting by the women players........ and before anyone mentions about turning the volume down, it's just not the same watching silent tennis

Thinking of Eileen today and hoping everything goes well with her big move tomorrow *hugs*

Enjoy your day everyone!
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2011, 02:34 PM

Goodness its boiling here!! Im down on the harbour and its fantastic I move in 3 days and will soooo miss this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top