Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 12:51 PM

X-Factor

We may have an archive thread somewhere about X-Factor somewhere?

I am not a fan of this programme, but sometimes it is on in the background while I am doing something else.

What on earth is going on with acts men singing in a woman's voice, and women singing in men's voices?
I believe I have seen 3 acts like it now.

I just don't get it.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 01:04 PM

Re: X-Factor

X Factor, oh dear ....

Gone is the spontaneity, the queue of hopefuls and never knowing what to expect next. Every moment is clearly choreographed and manage to the last second.

The 'judges' are also a bit odd these days with someone who just happens to have married the singer Robbie Williams and a little lad from pop group.

I only watch it occasionally these days.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 01:24 PM

I used to love it , but not anymore , oh dear Robbie Williams and his duck billed wife , and the silly look at me dancing they do . It's all about them isn't it . Then the silly singing and Simons £ £££ signs in his eyes when a decent singer comes on .

Those poor hopefuls who are lifted up for 15 minutes of fame then dropped like an old newspaper

Awful tv
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 01:27 PM

I only watch it for the bad singers...I can relate to them.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
i used to love it , but not anymore , oh dear robbie williams and his duck billed wife , and the silly look at me dancing they do . It's all about them isn't it . Then the silly singing and simons £ £££ signs in his eyes when a decent singer comes on .

Those poor hopefuls who are lifted up for 15 minutes of fame then dropped like an old newspaper

awful tv
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 06:20 PM

I don't think I have ever seen it. I probably would if it wasn't for the judges. Whenever there is a change of line up, it always seems to include the celebs I hate most.

'Mental eyes' Williams and his other half just proves the point.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 06:22 PM

Psycho and Daffy!
A pairing made in heaven
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

30-09-2018, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Psycho and Daffy!
A pairing made in heaven

Brilliant! Perfect names for them.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 07:26 PM

I never watch it, I used to when it first came on a few years back but got bored. Give me variety like Britains Got Talent any day. I love the rubbish ones, they can be so funny.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I never watch it, I used to when it first came on a few years back but got bored. Give me variety like Britains Got Talent any day. I love the rubbish ones, they can be so funny.

Yes, I agree LQ. More fun and of interest than just one 'singer' after another.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top