Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2011, 07:02 AM

Grrrr Saturday.

Good morning everyone

After a nice sunny day yesterday the rain is back, not heavy rain but a misty wetting sort of rain which soaks you without being obvious.

Plans for today were to go to Sweetheart Abbey but with the rain we are going to go carlisle instead and spend some money Grrrr, as she who must be obeyed changed her mind.

Have a great day everyone and live as though there were no tomorrow.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2011, 07:54 AM

Re: Grrrr Saturday.

A very good morning to you all.

Dull and damp here in Sherwood but after a very wet night it's forecast to brighten later. Main job for today is going to get the caravan out of storage and get it spruced up and loaded up, ready for our trip to the Peak District, which we've brought forward a week from our original plans. At least the rain has saved us from watering the garden before we go, one big job less...

Have a great day yourselves and hey, let's watch out for one another....

Barry
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2011, 07:58 AM

I'm glad is a bit wet out, its my excuse not to have to paint our garden fence.

Besides, had a party yesterday and I'm a little hung over.

RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2011, 09:04 AM

Somewhat knackered this morning, after 3 late nights (2am) in a row.

Fairly relaxing day ahead, take all 3 dogs out, then barney-Woo for his long walk, bit of shopping, then we have friends coming around.

Weatherwise, was very cloudy to start with, now the sun is coming through, a lot cooler than of late, only around 27c today.
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2011, 10:02 AM

Hi all. Damp but warm here 13 ͦ c , of out later to shop a little & meet a friend for coffee.
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2011, 10:20 AM

Morning all, very wet here first thing but looks like brightening up........got an appointment with some bindweed today
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2011, 12:05 PM

Good morning all! Beautiful weather predicted here so I'll be out & about looking to wear out my camera. I won a contest with my elephant photo last week. Nothing spectacular but captured Photo of The Week on a nice photographic forum. Competition there is fierce.

Have a great day and keep smiling.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2011, 04:11 PM

Hi, all. Lovely day here, but a bit cooler than normal as a front came thru: presently 24 C (75 F), bright blue skies and a gentle breeze, Won't make normal highs today, only 29 C expected.

House looks so strange, all the paintings down from the walls, boxes and boxes of stuff packed ready to go. I've moved preparation into the kitchen ... packing stuff I won't be needing before the move. Amazing the things you find at the very back of the pantry shelves that you had completely forgotten you had ... and not good any more! Friday will be here before I know it!

Enjoy the day!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2011, 05:34 PM

Good afternoon everyone (better late than never!). Puppy Bonnie to the vet for second jab first thing and then we went to my grandson's school fair today. The turnout was good and I would think they will have some funds for their coffers from it. Shopping after (major one at Tesco's) and I have finally sat down to relax a bit. 10 days after the second jab and I can get Bonnie out and about a bit - then her education will begin in earnest - I reckon she is ready and the garden needs a rest from her attentions.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2011, 07:29 PM

What a spoil sport.... let her play and have fun.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top