Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2011, 07:22 AM

Sunny Friday

Good morning all.

The sun is shining over the yardarm and the temperature is forcast to rise considerably today so we may take a walk round the Lake, then spend the afternoon in the garden, the Delfiniums have been hit badly by the weather and need tidying up as does the Clematis.

Have a wonderful day and remember life is about living not being a couch potato.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2011, 09:29 AM

Re: Sunny Friday

Morning AB and all other forumeers to come..

Back from Tesco and just having coffee before venturing into deepest Sherwood with Oscar the pup. Visiting friends this afternoon so it's pretty much a full day of differing pleasures..

I hope your day is as good as mine promises to be.

Barry
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2011, 11:53 AM

Good Morning AB & Barry. It's always good to get my morning started by hearing your morning greetings.

There's an 18% chance of rain today, with cool temperatures. The sun returns for a while tomorrow. I have the urge to go someplace today but haven't decided where. The more I look at my photo collection the more I crave getting out and taking more. Have a great day, all who enter.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2011, 12:16 PM

Good morning everyone It's a beautiful sunny fresh day here in Worcestershire but I am hoping the promised rain comes later to water the runner beans ...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2011, 12:38 PM

Greetings to everyone!

Another sunny day, we've decided to pop down to Devon tomorrow for the day, 24ºC is forecast so it should be nice for some refreshing sea air.

Nothing out of the ordinary happening here today, just the usual about the house chores.

Enjoy your day all!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2011, 02:37 PM

Hi all, couple of medical appointments earlier - nothing spectacular - at least not yet. For those young enough to work - don't forget today is POETS DAY!!!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2011, 04:06 PM

Hi friends, happy Midsummer's Day! Lovely day here, already 23 C (79 F) and it's not even 11 am yet, and the t;storm threat isn't on for this afternoon. Still bagging and boxing, the end is somewhere in sight now.. Leia caught a mouse in the kitchen this morning, very proud of herself she was!

Take care, enjoy the day!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top