Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 06:39 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good Morning everyone.

It is going to be warm again with showers and thunder later.

Apart from doing the laundry, walking my Westie friend, and feeding the cats, I am planning a lazy day today.

Might even watch a Craft Progamme (or two) on the Westie owners TV!!

Have fun - whatever you are up to!!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 07:04 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning all

Me too Tabby a lazy day planned...apart from cleaning grout off the kitchen floor and some jobs around the garden...nothing planned...bliss

Have a good day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 07:06 AM

Good Morning Tabs and everyone else to come.

Sunny here already, going to be a nice day.

Tabs put a photo on here of the Westie.

Off into Maldon this morning, Poundstretcher, Iceland, Bakers, Bank, then to the Rubbish Tip, then back home for a viewing at 11am.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good Morning Tabs and everyone else to come.

Sunny here already, going to be a nice day.

Tabs put a photo on here of the Westie.
My pleasure, Susie, here she is - bringing her favourite toy ( a smelly old rat! ) for us to play with:-

summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
My pleasure, Susie, here she is - bringing her favourite toy ( a smelly old rat! ) for us to play with:-

Gorgeous
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 07:41 AM

Morning everyone, a bright morning here again but maybe rain later, which the garden will be thankful for..

Hedge clipping for me today, and on the way back from tipping the clippings I'll call in at the stables to collect some muck for the vegetable patch, not too bad a job as the lady owner pre-bags it with the proviso that we return the bags next time..

Have a good day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 08:48 AM

Good morning all a bright morning here.

Off into town shortly.

Enjoy your day everyone 🌤
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 08:58 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny start to the day .
Not so good for me, I got my legs stung by nettles trying to get a wayward lamb back into the field. It ended up in a neighbour's wood where I couldn't follow.

I am off to the vets this morning for Chloe's yearly vet check then back to do some jobs in the garden .

Enjoy your day

Silver Tabby how can you bear to let Susie, go home again. I would want to kidnap her .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

03-09-2018, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone a lovely sunny start to the day .
Not so good for me, I got my legs stung by nettles trying to get a wayward lamb back into the field. It ended up in a neighbour's wood where I couldn't follow.

I am off to the vets this morning for Chloe's yearly vet check then back to do some jobs in the garden .

Enjoy your day

Silver Tabby how can you bear to let Susie, go home again. I would want to kidnap her .

LOL, Meg. It was Susie who asked for the photo - the Westie's name is Molly ! She is gorgeous though - and great fun. She is about 7 years old but thinks she is still a pup - always ready to play or go for a long walk. If anything untoward happened to her owner I would adopt her in a heartbeat!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 09:29 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've nothing planned for today so I intend sorting my freezer & hall cupboard out - I don't know what's in either of them.
Tony will want to go a short walk so that's included in the day.

I enjoy having a day to do as I please..

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top