Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 06:00 PM

TSB is making me livid

After the debacle a couple of months ago when customers couldn't access their accounts online via PC or mobile it's happened again. It just says, "loading" then a something went wrong message.

I'm sick of this: I want to do an online shop but am not sure if I have enough money in my general account to cover this and I can't transfer money from my savings account.

If it weren't for the fact that it would probably be more hassle switching to another bank I'd have done so already.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 06:11 PM

Re: TSB is making me livid

I left TSB several years ago, really didn't like them or their attitude.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 08:19 PM

We have a TSB account so I know what you mean Fosse, luckily we have a Lloyds account too. Might close our TSB account, there's never much in there anyway.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
After the debacle a couple of months ago when customers couldn't access their accounts online via PC or mobile it's happened again. It just says, "loading" then a something went wrong message.

I'm sick of this: I want to do an online shop but am not sure if I have enough money in my general account to cover this and I can't transfer money from my savings account.

If it weren't for the fact that it would probably be more hassle switching to another bank I'd have done so already.
How interesting! What are you thinking about doing?

Good luck!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 06:51 AM

Do Lloyd's still own TSB? If so that would explain a lot !
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 07:17 AM

I think it was sometime late June, we (TSB) customers were told that the Banks software system was to be updated, and, customers would lose internet accessibility over a certain weekend. It is now September, and, customers with mortgages cannot still see mortgage account detail "Online".

Stuff like this, really does cast doubt on past events like, say Moon Landings etc, etc.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I think it was sometime late June, we (TSB) customers were told that the Banks software system was to be updated, and, customers would lose internet accessibility over a certain weekend. It is now September, and, customers with mortgages cannot still see mortgage account detail "Online".

Stuff like this, really does cast doubt on past events like, say Moon Landings etc, etc.
What the heck does TSB and its problems have to do with the moon landings?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
What the heck does TSB and its problems have to do with the moon landings?

Fake/rubbish technology ? I think that was the inference anyway.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Fake/rubbish technology ? I think that was the inference anyway.
I think the moon landings were quite genuine.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 01:30 PM

These sorts of problems are why I will not go on to telephone or Internet banking

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top