Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 05:24 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning folks, looks like being another warm one...

We are dog clipping this morning so they will have to wait for their walk until later. Nothing else planned but possibly a ride out to a local craft fair for an hour.

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 07:22 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good Morning everyone.

Busy, busy today. Some friends are coming round for a 'film night' - meaning they choose a DVD form my collection and bring the wine, and I supply the food. There will be eight of us tonight. I am making rib-eye steak sandwiches (Bakerman's recipe), a big bowl of coleslaw (also Bakerman's recipe, a big bowl of sauerkraut (Realist's recipe) and a few dips of my own invention. Naturally crisps and popcorn will be in there somewhere. It was the ladies choice of film this time so it is to be "Gone with the Wind".

Will spend most of the day preparing food, and flinging the furniture around in the sitting room to accommodate everyone!

Have a fun day.
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 07:29 AM

Good morning everyone. A grey but mild Callander this morning. I will be once more attempting to coax my unsociable computer, which I have just downgraded from Windows 10 to XP, to come out of its shell and talk to the rest of the world on the world wide wobble!
My daughter starts a new job at the Prudential in Stirling tomorrow. Wishing her the very best in her new career.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 08:20 AM

I went to University in Stirling - lovely part of the countryside up there. Hope your daughter enjoys her new job.

Good morning folks, I'm going to my neighbours for a coffee sometime this morning, otherwise I don't have much planned, maybe catch up on all the TV I have recorded but haven't watched.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 08:30 AM

Good morning all.

All i'm doing today is cleaning out the Fridge and Freezer and dusting the House and cooking dinner.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 09:10 AM

Good morning everyone a dull start.
I have picked some runner beans for lunch and after a bit of tidying hope to get out and do some jobs in the garden.

I have a big hole in one border where I dug up an ancient rosemary bush yesterday that had been split in half by last winters snow , I need to think what to put in its place.
If we get a lot of snow again I will go out and shake it off the shrubs before it causes damage.

Enjoy your day
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 09:32 AM

Good morning all. Sunny day again. Nothing much planned, we'll just go with the flow.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 10:27 AM

Good morning all looking bright again today...

Bought some Winter Pansies at the Garden Centre yesterday and planted up a few containers for some colour in the winter.

I couldn’t believe my eyes when we first went in, it was 2nd September and they were putting their Christmas decorations up! There were Christmas trees, tinsel and snowmen everywhere!

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 10:29 AM

Good morning everybody.

We're out to lunch with our son Ady & Paula & the family later. They were away in Somerset last week so we'll be hearing all about their holiday.

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 11:14 AM

Morning everyone

Beautiful sunny day again here today.
I'll be spending a couple of hours vacuuming the house right through which I do when my wife is at work as she is today.
Later, a gym visit.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top