Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 12:52 AM

Omg

Opposite where I live used to be a Care Home. It was closed down while we were away, I think it failed the CQC inspection.
Suddenly it was turned into bedsits!! Not at all, the kind of thing we generally have in my Avenue. The neighbours were not happy. But I think the owner was trying to make money to convert into luxury flats, the usual scenario.
Just now I heard terrified screaming!!!
I looked out the window, a small child was on the roof of a car!! A neighbour came out in her nightclothes and was shouting at this guy. He was shouting back at her. That child was placed on a roof of his car, and was terrified!!! The neighbour in her nightclothes said she was phoning the police!
The guy tried to drive off, with the child o the roof!!!
I screamed out the window STOP. Now all the neighbours are out! He has been stopped, and the police are there!
How can people be so wicked to children???????
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 01:15 AM

Re: Omg

Is it possible that he didn't know she was up there?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Is it possible that he didn't know she was up there?
As far as I know now, the child would not go to sleep, and it was a punishment! The Father placed the child there and went inside!!!! What parent does this?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 01:57 AM

Parents that need psychological help.
Unfortunately there ARE parents like this that can do unbelievably cruel things to their own children.

I’d rather think these people are in serious need of help rather than think they are just plain evil.,
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 02:08 AM

If it was punishment, this event was likely the tip of the iceberg. I hope he gets intervention. The whole family needs help.

I agree with you, Bratti. I would take it a step further and say that he needs a neurological workup. No healthy person would ever snap to this degree.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 06:05 AM

That's terrible SP...I hope the child is safe now...keep us posted.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Opposite where I live used to be a Care Home. It was closed down while we were away, I think it failed the CQC inspection.
Suddenly it was turned into bedsits!! Not at all, the kind of thing we generally have in my Avenue. The neighbours were not happy. But I think the owner was trying to make money to convert into luxury flats, the usual scenario.
Just now I heard terrified screaming!!!
I looked out the window, a small child was on the roof of a car!! A neighbour came out in her nightclothes and was shouting at this guy. He was shouting back at her. That child was placed on a roof of his car, and was terrified!!! The neighbour in her nightclothes said she was phoning the police!
The guy tried to drive off, with the child o the roof!!!
I screamed out the window STOP. Now all the neighbours are out! He has been stopped, and the police are there!
How can people be so wicked to children???????
Hopefully he is prosecuted and the child removed to a safer environment.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I agree with Tara.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Definitely!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
As far as I know now, the child would not go to sleep, and it was a punishment! The Father placed the child there and went inside!!!! What parent does this?

It's a guess of course, but I suspect the child couldn't sleep because the adults were rowing and shouting.
Crazy man, but sleep deprivation does strange things.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top