Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 05:20 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning everyone, a cooler start here but a sunny day ahead they say...

Just the usual house chores for me first thing then I'll be making some jam from this year's gooseberry crop.

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 06:57 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good Morning everyone.

Had a lovely walk first thing - the air fresh and crisp. Took a couple more cloud photos for my course. Caught one of the moon next to a wisp of Cirrus with a seagull flying passed!

Going to lock the door, switch the telephone off and have a proper study day today.

Have fun.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 07:29 AM

Good morning all.

The sun is out here.

Off to get my medications, then we are going to the Care Home to give away some of my F.I.L's Oil Paintings, that we promised them.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 08:14 AM

Good morning everybody.

A bit of a mixed day for me.
First I'm meeting friend at the gym for a light work out.

This afternoon going to our nearby shopping centre to pick up an internet order from Marks & Spencer's and later calling to see our daughter.

Have a good day all...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 08:37 AM

Good morning everyone we had a chilly night bordering on a frost. Don't want any of those yet my runner beans are just starting to flourish.

I am going to play with the baby boys this morning, they are 16 months old now and walking and jabbering and great fun
These will be the last of the grandchildren so I better make the best of them .

Enjoy your day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 08:46 AM

Good morning all

Meg your grandkids sound lovely ...I had four of them to look after yesterday well two are step grandkids and I'm still getting to know them but they have really taken to me and cried when they had to go home...My youngest is 8 months old and he is such a little charmer...totally adorable. I had great fun

Off onto deepest darkest Lancashire today...hope I make it back safely ..you know what scoundrels those Lancastrians are

Have a great day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 09:10 AM

Good morning all a bright start to the day here and pleasantly warm.

Some shopping to do today then off to get my hair cut at 12.00.

Enjoy your day eveyone 🌤
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 11:13 AM

hi kiddiewinks

Apart from what i posted in the motoring thread Sue and i took a trip to a garden centre for a look around and had a coffee and sausage roll while there.
got some dog biscuits as well as the bag is cheaper than elsewhere for the same product.

Not much going on otherwise
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 11:24 AM

Good morning all. Lovely day here but admit I had to put my warm dressing gown on this morning as it was really chilly when supervising the two little un's in the garden at 6 am.
Just been for my INR blood test and he who must obey made me a lovely sausage sarnie and a mug of tea when I came back, so am a happy bunny. Off to take the little un's for a walk in the park later.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 11:51 AM

Good morning all. I was up early . Well early for me anyway. Bedstripped and washing machine on by 7.30. Two more loads done since then and towels are in now.
The air show starts today for 4 days so this afternoon I will be popping in and out as they go over our bungalow. We live about 10mins drive from the airport. The beach and all surrounding areas with anything like a viewpoint will be chocker blocked. It finishes on Sunday so everyone will be hoping for clear skies.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top