Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 09:53 PM

A week-end away

Do you enjoy going to visit someone for a week-end?
Do you enjoy having company for a week-end?

I just got back from an enjoyable week-end at Beautiful Filly's home in Beautiful Bowmanville, Ontario....

She was a hostess with the mostess......
She made me her famous meatloaf, with potatoes and peas,
We had wonderful home made lemon pie...
She made lots of peanut butter cookies.....

We had so much fun on the net together.
We tried different coloured dyes on our hair, which were washed out on first wash.

She had the most beautiful pink and silver
I tried shimmering rose gold, and silver....

We had blue, pink, purple, silver, golden red, shimmering rose gold. and green.....

I like the shimmering rose gold the best so far, but I will be trying all of them....

We visited her son's farm and spent lots of time with the horses. A new Filly was born last week....and they had some new horses in......

We visited her grand daughter who was a great hostess and took us out for chinese food. We visited her husband who is a Long Term Care Facility, and he is treated well, as Beautiful Filly makes absolutely certain of that....

She has two cats, that love to talk, talk talk...
She has one dog, an English Bull Terrior and she was by my side for the whole trip.

The last time we were together she took me to the Neil Diamond concert in Toronto and we spent a night in a beautiful downtown hotel. I can't remember the name of it, but if she comes on, she will remember....

Beautiful Filly, no word of a lie, is the best hostess I have ever known. I love her dearly, she is my best friend......can hardly wait to have a week-end with her again. She doesn't come here too often as the dog can't stand her to go without her and Gracie doesn't travel well.....

So tell me, how about you.....do you like to entertain? Do you like to go away for a week-end and get spoiled like I had. She even had my own bedroom, and it was luxurious.....
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 09:54 PM

Re: A week-end away

That's great, so glad the pair of you enjoyed yourselves. I don't like meeting new people, I am more comfortable with people I've known for a long time.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
That's great, so glad the pair of you enjoyed yourselves. I don't like meeting new people, I am more comfortable with people I've known for a long time.
Roxy, Beautiful Filly is very much like you. She is the quiet type if you don't know her well. I am the opposite, I am the type who loves to meet new people and do lots together. I don't have any trouble meeting new people or fitting in well.

If you knew Filly, you'd love her. She is a beautiful person, inside and out.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 10:06 PM

We quite often get family and we are entrusted with grand girls for up to a week at a time. Fun but hard work too.
We've been having them since the youngest was just 18 months old. They are now aged six and eleven.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

29-08-2018, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
We quite often get family and we are entrusted with grand girls for up to a week at a time. Fun but hard work too.
We've been having them since the youngest was just 18 months old. They are now aged six and eleven.
Oh Besoeker, that sounds wonderful. I don't have any grandchildren so I miss out on that. I wish I had more children. With only one and a boy, chances are you will be like me and not have grandchildren. Whatever the wife wants...

You must have a lot of fun with them....
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Oh Besoeker, that sounds wonderful. I don't have any grandchildren so I miss out on that. I wish I had more children. With only one and a boy, chances are you will be like me and not have grandchildren. Whatever the wife wants...

You must have a lot of fun with them....
My dear wife, as you may know, is a Southern Belle. Think of gone withe the wind. We had her family over in June this year. The youngest grand child is just three years old. We have a big dog, Max. We worried that Max would be too much for the wee lad.

How wrong we were.

AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 11:10 PM

I'm glad you had such a lovely time. The most important things in life are the good relationships we form with soulmates.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

29-08-2018, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
My dear wife, as you may know, is a Southern Belle. Think of gone withe the wind. We had her family over in June this year. The youngest grand child is just three years old. We have a big dog, Max. We worried that Max would be too much for the wee lad.

How wrong we were.

Ohhhh, that is so cute Besoeker
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

29-08-2018, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'm glad you had such a lovely time. The most important things in life are the good relationships we form with soulmates.
Annie, you are spot on....forming good relationships is what it is all about....
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

29-08-2018, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Ohhhh, that is so cute Besoeker
It worked out well. When they just arrived and came in the gate the little lad ran up to Max and gave him a big hug. After that they were just inseparable. Tugs at the heart strings.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top