Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 06:28 PM

Serious or Fluff?

Which do you enjoy most. I like reading the serious threads, but I don't often reply as I don't feel I can hold my own on them.

I enjoy the fluff I guess, easy going, a bit of flirting, have fun, and do quizzes.....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 06:33 PM

Re: Serious or Fluff?

I like reading the serious threads too but it gets on my nerves when people turn nasty, someone on here keeps getting very aggressive lately and is spoiling it for others, it doesn't make for nice viewing. If I were a newcomer it would put me off, luckily I didn't notice when I was a newcomer otherwise I wouldn't have stuck around.

I much prefer the lighthearted threads Blue. Nice to see ya by the way xxx
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 06:34 PM

Fluffy nonsense
A bit like my brain
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I like reading the serious threads too but it gets on my nerves when people turn nasty, someone on here keeps getting very aggressive lately and is spoiling it for others, it doesn't make for nice viewing. If I were a newcomer it would put me off, luckily I didn't notice when I was a newcomer otherwise I wouldn't have stuck around.

I much prefer the lighthearted threads Blue. Nice to see ya by the way xxx
Oh thank you honey, it is so nice to be posting with you again. I was sick and off for a long time..I missed you....

Blue xxx
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Which do you enjoy most. I like reading the serious threads, but I don't often reply as I don't feel I can hold my own on them.

I enjoy the fluff I guess, easy going, a bit of flirting, have fun, and do quizzes.....
I don't bother with threads, which I regard as silly.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 06:38 PM

Oh thank you honey, it is so nice to be posting with you again. I was sick and off for a long time..I missed you....

Blue xxx
Hope are fully recovered now Blue . x
I like both fluffy & serious, depends on my mood. TBH.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 06:39 PM

Blue xxx
Sorry my friend, I thought you must be ill as you were gone a while, glad to have you back safe and sound x
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

29-08-2018, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Fluffy nonsense
A bit like my brain
I love your fluffy nonsense Rhian. I read it all and enjoy it....
keep up the good threads Rhian.....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

29-08-2018, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I don't bother with threads, which I regard as silly.
Thats ok Tara, we each have our own "druthers"....I enjoy what you have to say because you don't beat around the bush, you tell it like it is.....thanks....
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 07:03 PM

I like both but as LQ said some of them get spoiled by somebody or other looking for a scrap.

I also get fed up with threads getting derailed and going off in a different direction. I can skim past a couple of off topic posts (probably guilty of doing it myself ) but when the thread goes off on a tangent I quit it and rarely ever bother looking at it again.

But some threads are just too girly and fluffy for me, but if I don't like it I don't look

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top