Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 04:26 PM

What first attracted you to your other half when you met?

And what did they say they saw in you first?

With my wife it was her honest, down to earth personality, her beautiful eyes and softly-spoken voice.

In her case, she said she liked my bum.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 04:28 PM

Re: What first attracted you to your other half when you met?

Legs.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 04:31 PM

her eyes, and she was wearing pearls, and I told her they were beautiful ... the pearls first ... didn't want to appear too pushy.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 04:33 PM

First wasband, probably the beard and tiedyed t-shirt, second wasband, sense of humour, he made me laugh until I married him!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 04:33 PM

Actually, thinking back, it was probably her voice as I believe I spoke to her on the phone before actually seeing her. She had such a lovely phone voice, still has in fact.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

29-08-2018, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by tessa ->
first wasband, probably the beard and tiedyed t-shirt, second wasband, sense of humour, he made me laugh until i married him!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 04:37 PM

I was talking to someone else when I met my husband. He was bragging to my friend that he had just returned to a party to which he had taken an earth-shatteringly beautiful blonde and they had been drinking top shelf martinis all night.

When he left, I turned to my friend, pointed to my future husband and said, "See? That's why I don't date."

What attracted me to him?

Persistence . He campaigned a looooooooong time before I finally agreed to go out with him. Next on the list was intelligence.
Panda
Dorset/Europe
Panda is female 

29-08-2018, 04:37 PM

He was gorgeous in every respect, sexy, funny, kind and trendy. What more do you want from a man. Still the same 30 years later
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Panda ->
He was gorgeous in every respect, sexy, funny, kind and trendy. What more do you want from a man. Still the same 30 years later
Love this.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 04:46 PM

It was her walk initially. She had a lovely shape and nearly always wore tight jeans. Always casually dressed apart from party times and rarely wore make-up.

She used to say I reminded her of Roger Daltrey as regards physique. She was a 'The Who' fan.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top