Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2011, 07:18 AM

DIY Thursday

Good morning everyone

It is a rainy day here so far, well, not rain just drizzle with one or two large drops.

A day for DIY around the home, new toilet seat to fit, security lights to repair, Bird bath to repair and a new nest box to put up. Then it is an afternoon of relaxation with a large Whiskey and a good book.

Have a nice day and dont let the Tr*&%s get you down.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2011, 07:25 AM

Re: DIY Thursday

Morning AB et al.

Sunny start here in the Midlands but with heavy showers forecast for later. Out with the pup first thing and then a few odd jobs for me as well, before preparing quiche, mash and mange tout for lunch with raspberries to follow...scrummy..

Enjoy your day and let's look out for one another...

Barry
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2011, 07:58 AM

Morning, lovely morning here in Suffolk "Fat Club" thismorning, sort the caravan cos its a dog show weekend,and roast lamb for dinner tonight.
Have a good day and stay safe
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2011, 09:10 AM

Good Morning all, a nice Sunny start to the Day and my holidays, We're off to Kerry this Evening for our annual two weeks, a bit earlier this year, but it's never too early to enjoy yourself.
Have a lovely Day Folks, see ya in a fortnight.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2011, 11:50 AM

Good morning all. We've got a beautiful day ahead with temperatures ranging from 9.4C - 20C and extremely sunny. That's downright chilly for some folks in other parts of the United States but I love cooler weather. It could stay below 27C all year as far as I'm concerned.

I'll start my day with McDonald's and figure out where to take myself from there. I feel a road trip coming on for me. I might pack up the tripod and camera gear and head to Washington I think. I want another crack at my favorite river house on such a morning. Have a good day all.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2011, 12:08 PM

Good morning everyone. Bright and sunny here, but a bit cooler today. No grandchildren today and I have just finished housework (as much as I'm gonna do anyway). Lunch in a minute and then relax and play with Bonnie (new pup). May take her a ride out in the car later up to my sister-in law - to get her used to travel.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2011, 12:51 PM

Afternoon all ... from a squelchy soggy Morticia

Heavy showers here .... and one just got me.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2011, 04:23 PM

Hi everyone. Cool spell hangs tough, although it is gradually getting a tad warmer every day and should be back to normal soon; currently grey, dank and a bit drizzly, 21 C (69 F). Book boxing goes on and on; also bagging unwanted clothes; I'll get there, but it is tiring.

Jemflux, enjoy the holiday, will miss you! AB, Plantman, Georgiegirl, you all are certainly early risers... up before the chickens!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2011, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
AB, Plantman, Georgiegirl, you all are certainly early risers... up before the chickens!
Yes Eileen, here at plantman Towers we tend to arise with the sun, absolutely the best time of day for us and we wouldn't miss it for anything......
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts

16-06-2011, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Lunch in a minute and then relax and play with Bonnie (new pup). May take her a ride out in the car later up to my sister-in law - to get her used to travel.
Great to hear that you can finally get some quality time with Bonnie Aerolor. How will she travel in the car? We have installed a crate in the hatchback for Oscar...trouble is he gets that comfortable he doesn't want to get out again.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top