Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2011, 09:25 AM

Wednesday morning

Good morning to all and sundry waifs and strays. Puppy has been walked already and coffee is now being served.
Visiting an old friend for an hour later, and then it's bacon and fried spuds etc. for lunch. Nothing planned for the afternoon, but may try to relax a little for a change...

Try to have a good one yourselves..

Barry
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2011, 09:34 AM

Re: Wednesday morning

Morning all looks like another sunny day here in Suffolk just time for another cup of tea then off dog training
Have a good day folks
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2011, 09:41 AM

Good morning Barry, the rain is persistingly coming down but it is helping to keep the dust down after yesterdays hot sun beating down on mother nature.

Shopping done, walk around the lakeside and now for a nice cup of coffee and Bacon Sandwich.

Off to see if we can spot the Osprey later, she has produced a chick so I expect only to see the male Osprey going for food.

Have a good day and remember to spare time for others who are worse off than you.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2011, 10:06 AM

Good morning, thankyou for the birthday wishes from the Forum,hello Antibrown. Annie33
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2011, 11:00 AM

Another hot and sunny day ahead, after a very strange thick mist early on. It was like a heavy sea mist had drifted inland. All cleared now.

Just back from a 35km cycle ride, now need to go and hose down the bike, it's filthy, covered in dust which turned to a film of mud following my ride through the ford, which was deeper than I though and now have a wet foot. Good fun all the same.

Have a good day ya'll....................
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2011, 12:03 PM

Good morning around the world. Another beautiful day today. My only chore is picking up the prescription meds I ordered yesterday. I'll need to do some grocery shopping as most of my food has been consumed. All I have left is oatmeal & a tiny bit of milk. Guess what's for breakfast? Have Fun!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2011, 12:03 PM

Good Morning all, it's dull and cloudy here and the rain should be along any minute now.
Sorry I missed your Birthday Annie, belated good wishes.
I was watching the first Day of Royal Ascot yesterday, I love that meeting, all the top hats and the Ladies dressed up to the nines. A bit of advise for commentator Clair Balding, If you see a 'Walking Hat', don't kick it, Willie Carson is underneath.
Have a great Day Folks.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2011, 02:43 PM

Good afternoon everyone (I'm late today). It has clouded over a bit here and we are child-minding today, so won't bother to clean up.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2011, 04:55 PM

Hi all. Still cooler than normal, only 19 C (66 F), sunny, quite cool in the shade. That gorgeous warm spell last week spoiled me .... still boxing, by myself as Chris is down country till Sunday; of course Leia is helping..... a helpful cat!

AB, happy to see you posting!!!

Bob, I don't remember if you're on Medicare yet? If so did you know you can order your prescriptions on line much cheaper than the local pharmacy?
Odie
Ontario, Canada
Odie is female  Odie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2011, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Good morning to all and sundry waifs and strays. Puppy has been walked already and coffee is now being served.
Visiting an old friend for an hour later, and then it's bacon and fried spuds etc. for lunch. Nothing planned for the afternoon, but may try to relax a little for a change...

Try to have a good one yourselves..

Barry

Good Morning Barry!

still here waiting for a pic of puppy!

Bacon and spuds sound delish, please, save me some.

It's a beautiful sunny day here so I have been working outside all morning.

have a great day everyone!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top