Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 06:28 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning everyone.

Am feeling grouchy - so beware!

My knees were really hurting me yesterday - I have arthrosis in both of them. Too many years at ballet school making them do things they were not designed to do, so not much sleep. I was restless - which made those cats restless - there really is only two of them - but - when they start playing about on the bed in the middle of the night - it feels like a whole clowder - so all of us are grouchy today!! I would put the lot of us on 'ignore' if I were you.

Have a good one!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 06:49 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning world. ...said in a whisper so as not to disturb the grouchy one and her cats

Spent the whole day yesterday tiling I'm so pleased with myself too that on my own I loaded a full oak kitchen floor into the back of the car and took it to the tip.....Good exercise as it took a few trips

More tiling today but it won't be finished for tomorrow as I will have to stop and prepare for the family coming round tomorrow ....just doing chilli though and baked potatoes and salad so it's not too difficult...oh and sausages the kids they love snorkers for hotdogs ...oh and a trifle...always a favourite

Have a good day all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 06:56 AM

Good morning all, a family birthday barbecue planned today at my sister's, but with the forecast she may have to re-think the catering.

Have a good day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 08:01 AM

Good morning all and Mrs. Grouchy & Pussy Cats.

You are all very busy today, i'm not just lazying around my potter in the garden before the rain comes.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 08:25 AM

Cats bribed into good behaviour with Tuna flavoured 'dreamies'! Copious quantities of tea, toast and marmite later ... all grouchiness now gone!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 08:25 AM

Hi

The house move from hell continues, but hey ho, I am alive warm and fed.

Very heavy rain here and set for the day.

The good bit is that I can see where the water is coming from in t side passage, which I will be converting into a utility room.

I am physically and mentally drained, so a day off today, resting and watching TV.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 08:49 AM

Good morning everybody.

It looks like rain today so we won't be going far.

Just a pub lunch and a walk round B&M bargains - then a trip to Argos to pick up a new iron I ordered online this morning. I've ordered another Bosch iron like my old one - it was so good.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 09:37 AM

Good morning everyone pouring with rain here, not grumbling it is much needed.

I managed to pick some runner beans for lunch before it got started.

Lots of little jobs to catch up on, enjoy your day.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 10:58 AM

Good Morning everyone
We have rain rain rain
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 11:54 AM

Good morning all a miserable cold and wet morning here... no hedge trimming for me today...

Looks like a good day for tackling the ironing!

Enjoy your day everyone

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top