Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2018, 05:28 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning folks, cool again this morning but a dry day forecast methinks...

Just the usual routine for me today other than replacing an old outside security light that has finally given up the ghost, then I have some more berries to pick for the freezer.

Have a good day everyone
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2018, 05:35 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Hi, Barry. I am off to bed, Friday night. Thanks for getting the weekend off to a rolling start.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2018, 06:09 AM

Good Morning all

Cool, dark and damp around the edges here just now - thunder forecast for later in the day.

Have a pile of ironing to do - then I am not sure what to make of the day. Might repeat an experiment from the meteorology course - we had to make our very own cloud - in a bottle ! It worked and was fun to watch.

Might do some more to my novel - the 'writers block' seems to be lifting at last and I have a few new ideas to pursue. Who knows - I might even live long enough to finish the thing!!

Surfermom - sleep well.

Barry - how is Alfie progressing?

Have a fun day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2018, 06:47 AM

Good morning all.

My god, I had to put the heating on early this morning, it was really cold and still is although the sun is coming out.

Off to the shops soon, I love walking around the High Street.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2018, 07:39 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's junior gym session at our leisure centre this morning & I promised to take my granddaughter Taylor. She's 13 and has caught the keep fit bug off her mum.

I shall do a few light exercises while she does her stuff.

Later I want to do some work in the garden if it doesn't rain.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2018, 07:48 AM

Good morning all

Well right now I don't have a kitchen floor we took up the old wooden floor on Thursday laid the wood underfloor on Friday so now today we will start to lay the travertine..

It's been hard work but we are getting there. We had better get our skates on though because I have 10 family here for a meal on Monday and the house is covered with dust. got to laugh....I must be mad

Have a good day all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2018, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

Barry - how is Alfie progressing?
Thank for asking Tabbles. He was doing ok, we are only giving him short walks on the lead but he spotted a squirrel at the bottom of the garden yesterday, which he immediately charged down the garden to chase and hurt himself again, so although not completely back to square one he has still a way to go before he is his old self unfortunately.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2018, 10:34 AM

Good morning all sunny with a clear blue sky here...

I did my ironing during the night as I was unable to sleep, went back to bed at 5.00am and eventually dropped off for a couple of hours.

No particular plans for the day, will take things as they come
Enjoy your day everyone ☀️
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2018, 11:16 AM

Good morning all. Bright sunshine but boy it's nippy.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2018, 01:19 PM

Good Afternoon everyone
The sun is out, but there is a chill in the air, I hope Autumn doesn't arrive early.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top