Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 01:16 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Morning all.
An early post for me as I'm at my tea break with nothing much going on in here and no paper to read, hence my beginning this thread

Still dark so can't review the weather, but it's very humid here as I sweat buckets trying to get my work done

Pay day for me today so it's the usual monthly food shopping expedition which today I'll be able to do all by myself as Mrs. Floydysaurus will be at work. Bliss!

Have a nice day each
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 05:29 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Morning Floydy and all to come later.

One of our dogs seems to have hurt himself somehow yesterday and hasn't much improved overnight, so it looks like a trip to the vet later if he doesn't pick up....

Have a good day everyone
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 06:13 AM

Morning guys a rare morning post from me just getting the missus ready for work and then I am off out walking.
Looks good out there.
Being a dog lover Barry I hope your fella as not hurt himself to much and that its not to expensive.
When ever I think of vets I always think money from past experiences.

Have a good one everyone.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 06:15 AM

Good Morning all,

I am off to Sainsbury's in a while - they open at 7:00am - need some extra strong bin bags and a gallon of Jeyes Fluid. Have a Post Mortem to perform on a dead freezer!

Will wait and see how long that takes - and how I feel at the end of it - before planning the rest of the day!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 07:53 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm going for a swim again first thing then pottering about in the garden with Tony for the rest of the day.

I've also got a spray job to do on the car. I scraped it the other day and had to order the right shade of white spray paint from Ford for the touch up job.
Hope I don't make a mess of it!

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 08:16 AM

Good morning all.

Thanks for starting the Thread Floyd, it must be boring working nights.
Barry I hope your Dog is ok.
I'm off into Maldon High St this morning, got a few things to buy, then Iceland and Morrison's.
Once home I've got a curry to make, a new one for me called "Massaman Kai" so this should be interesting.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 08:28 AM

Morning all

Off to the Hygienist today at the dentists, I'm a bit nervous because a pal told me she felt her gums had been shredded after her visit....I hate the dentists...I'm such a baby

Sorry about your poorly dog Barry I hope he/she is ok.

Put a peg on your nose Tabby

Have a good day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 08:59 AM

Morning everyone a dull but warm start.

My brother arrived with fruit yesterday and I got a tray of damsons prepped and into the freezer and half the plums so will finish doing those this morning.
I also want to mow the back lawn.

Enjoy your day

Barry I hope your little dog improves during the morning so the vet won't be needed.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 10:21 AM

Good morning all another drizzly day here but it’s supposed to brighten up later.

I’m feeling a bit brighter today after yesterday’s aches and pains, just need to get myself mobile again.

Barry, I hope your dog will be better soon.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 10:44 AM

Thanks all, Alfie has apparently just a sprain to his back leg, but zonked out now on an opioid injection... then prescribed a quiet couple of days with no jumping or running around which will be a miracle in itself for him to achieve...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top