Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 10:15 PM

first Impressions

What was your first impression of this Forum, and has that impression changed with time?
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 10:22 PM

Re: first Impressions

My first impression was that it's a lot like my last forum, which I enjoyed .... and that impression hasn't changed.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 10:29 PM

My first impression was that it was a well run friendly place - and I still think so.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 10:33 PM

I like it better than any other forum.
So I guess you lot are stuck with me.
First impression an easy forum to navigate.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 10:41 PM

I only post on this forum. I haven't changed my opinion here from when I first joined. Its well run and I think the mods are very fair and low key.

I think like any forum it has its cliques and I admit to not feeling welcome on some threads.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 11:07 PM

As someone who joined in 2010, then left a few years later for various reasons, then rejoined recently, I feel that this is the best place by far. While I was gone, I joined another forum,(nameless), which started off ok, then became severely over moderated and inward looking. The Mods here are outstanding, Meg & Mags, an example other forums should take as their benchmark. Football's not the only thing coming home!
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 11:18 PM

It's full of old people.
But I haven't been offered a Werther's Original since I've been here.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 11:25 PM

I vevonly ever been on this and one other forum and the fact I never log on to the forum I was on before off speaks volumes to me. I really like this forum and it has a family feel to it, some get along great, some fall out. I.m happy to say i.ve got some great brothers and sisters here! On that note I bid ya g'night Godbless x
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
As someone who joined in 2010, then left a few years later for various reasons, then rejoined recently, I feel that this is the best place by far. While I was gone, I joined another forum,(nameless), which started off ok, then became severely over moderated and inward looking. The Mods here are outstanding, Meg & Mags, an example other forums should take as their benchmark. Football's not the only thing coming home!
Agree
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
It's full of old people.
But I haven't been offered a Werther's Original since I've been here.
Here you are, help yourself!!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	eng_US_WO_SFHC_ASS_P.png
Views:	53
Size:	172.1 KB
ID:	6723  

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top