Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 05:20 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone, cooler here today and a very pleasant 21 deg forecast for later, no rain forecast again though unfortunately...

Nothing strenuous for me today, just the dogs to walk and then we are meeting up with my sister for lunch at the pub.

Enjoy your day folks
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 06:04 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everybody.

I'm looking forward to going to the Royal Concert Hall Nottingham tonight to see 'Elvis'

I was a bit poorly with a sickness bug yesterday and was a doubtful whether I'd be going but thankfully I don't feel so bad now.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 06:27 AM

Good morning all...seems cooler here too today. Meeting a pal later for coffee and off to checkout the shops...well someone has to do it

Hoping for good weather tomorrow as I'm taking the grandkids out of the day... fingers crossed

Enjoy Elvis Carol..

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 07:18 AM

Good Morning everyone,

My schedule is - gardening while cool - Christmas card making when it heats up. We are supposed to have storms later.

Carol - sorry to hear you are unwell - hope you make it to the 'Elvis' concert.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 07:47 AM

Good morning all.

Hope you enjoy Elvis Carol.

Nothing much happening here today, I suppose Gardening as well and Housework.

Have a good day all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 08:37 AM

Good morning all. Oh how lovely it is to be cooler. I enjoyed my lunchtime get together with some of the REA members yesterday, nice to have a bit of a natter over a bite to eat.
Food shopping to do in a bit then John has a committee meeting at 12.00. It was funny yesterday as we were getting up to leave one of the ladies said to the treasurer, see you tomorrow at the committee meeting and the little girl who had come with them said KITTEN MEETING can I come?. She is six and her and her 5yr old brother are being looked after by granny and granddad during the school holidays. She was playing noughts and crosses with granny and half listening to what was going on .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 08:49 AM

Good morning everyone a lot fresher today, still some uncertainty when we will get rain here.

It is starting to look like Autumn the draught is bringing lots of leaves off the trees.

My first job is to clean the oven ready for bread making, then some cleaning upstairs.

Enjoy your day
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 09:20 AM

Good Morning, everyone. I'm starving so am going to M & S for some food. I don't go there very often but have an appointment in that direction.

I slept OK On and off, really, but don't feel that I didn't get enough sleep.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 09:49 AM

Good Morning everyone
Much cooler today
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 09:53 AM

Morning all.
The air is so much better today here, much cooler with a lovely breeze too.

Off to my exercises in a mo, then a bit of shopping on the way home.
Exciting life I lead ey .

Enjoy whatever you're doing today.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top