Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2011, 09:36 AM

Funday Sunday

A different start to today with cloud and a cool north easterly chill..brrrr.

Another walkies with Oscar this morning but around two miles this time, which he thought quite enough thank you..

Other daughter and grandaughter over this afternoon for first meeting with the dark destroyer which will be fun I'm sure, as Oscar loves new people to chew on..

Have a smashing day and wrap up well if you venture out.

Barry
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2011, 12:29 PM

Re: Funday Sunday

Good Morning Barry & Antibrown. I wanted to remember AB even if only in the background.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2011, 12:39 PM

Good Morning Barry, Bob, and everyone else. Big change in the weather today, dull and showery but still warm. Nothing to do today but head for the local, play a game or two of darts and have a bit of craic.
Take good care of yourselves Folks.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2011, 04:15 PM

Hi, people. Gloomy and cool today, heavy cloud cover, 20 C (68 F); supposed to clear and a bit of sun by afternoon, but doesn't look like it may happen. Up at my usual 9 am, for once Leia came and yowled at me for breakfast; she normally waits like a good girl! Must have been hungry. Lugged some more books downstairs to be boxed, but an planning a lazy afternoon with paper and crossword. Broiled rainbow trout for dinner!

I miss AB too ... hope he is well.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top