Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 05:57 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning everyone.

Dull, overcast and much cooler here today.

My friends from Reading are in York for the week-end and we had planned a trip to Burton Constable gardens today - but the forecast is for non-stop rain and a 35% risk of storms. Not exactly conducive to wandering around gardens! Still - they are such good company - I am sure we will have fun whatever we do, where ever we go.

Stay dry - enjoy your day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 06:32 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Hi

Good Morning All

Wet and windy, some serious rain at long last.

Another stay in day for me today, highlight will be the Hungarian F1.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 07:26 AM

Good morning all, Amber walked and it is lovely to walk out there in the cool. I too shall be watching the F1 Grand Prix.

Have a good day everyone, stay cool and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 07:27 AM

Good morning from rainy Derbyshire.

I've got the problem of drying off a basket full of washing I did last night...

We've nothing planned except a pub lunch.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 08:30 AM

Good morning all.

Its dull and very windy here and looks like its going to rain.

Not a lot planned for today, I want to start clearing out cupboards etc. so might start that today.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 08:36 AM

Good morning everyone.

I can report back thst the show A Night at the Musicals was blinking brilliant, just as good as a West End Show I'm still on a high after seeing it...great stuff

Off to see my little Grandson Stanley today he has had a tummy bug and apparently is feeling sorry for himself so I'm just the person to cheer him up....we will have fun.

Have a good day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 09:09 AM

Good morning everyone it is some weeks since I had to wear a coat and wellingtons to take Chloe for her walk as I did this morning and it feels strange.

The wind has blown down some raspberry canes and I have been struggling to tie them up again in the wind and rain.

I am making bread this morning, wholemeal rolls which are I hope rising at the moment but I am doubtful about the frozen yeast I used which I think is past its best . I haven't been able to buy my fresh yeast for a while, it comes through the post in a cold pack and I feared it wouldn't survive in the hot weather.

Enjoy your day
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 09:09 AM

Sound yummy !

It's very windy here and the first rain for 54 days .
My cosmos have sort of collapsed and it's cold Brr !!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 11:02 AM

Morning all

I.m having a rare busy doing nothing Jim jams day today

I might cook something for when my hubby comes home from work.....if I can be bothered

It's a miserable, rainy, cloudy day so i.m glad I don't have to go out.

Happy Sunday
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 11:28 AM

Good Morning, everyone - I'm feeling a little better after my most recent health scare and expect to go home on Tuesday or Wednesday. I just hope that within 20 hours I don't have to go back in. I've got all my creature comforts in here but wish I had not forgotten my headphones.

I can still play music through the phones speakers, but it's not the same. Otherwise, I feel a little stronger physically and mentally I'm quite sharp. Each day is the same in hospital ; the weekends are a bit quieter, though.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top